Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feel like I need to belch but can't start anxiety/panic attack
I had a upper GI endoscopy done yesterday to try to get to the reason I can't but a eat but few bits of food without getting a feeling like I have to belch but can't then a feeling of I can't breath that brings on anxiety and panic attack.  My MD gave me Ativan and that helped some and scheduled the endoscopy.  GI doctor prescribed a couple antibiotics, Pantoprazole and sulfam/trim. Waiting for his biopsy test results.
Any one else ever experience anything like this?
I have not personally experienced anything like this but I have heard of (my brother experienced) a problem with his GI-tract that was due to some sort of spasm that gave him strange/similar symptoms, but not exactly the same.

I wish you best of luck with your recovery!
(11-17-2018, 05:08 PM)Mugen Wrote: I have not personally experienced anything like this but I have heard of (my brother experienced) a problem with his GI-tract that was due to some sort of spasm that gave him strange/similar symptoms, but not exactly the same.

I wish you best of luck with your recovery!

Thank you very much Mugen. I'm anxiously awaiting the results of the biopsy. Hope all is well with you, take care