Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medstore-online.co
I really hope I am doing this right! If not, please let me know.

I have been ordering from this vendor regularly for two years with no issues until recently. Prices have increased slightly and post time is significantly slower. I was wondering if anyone else has used them and what your experience has been?

If I posted incorrectly please let me know. Thanks!
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
Looks OK, but way too expensive for my liking. If you stick around long enough you may just find some vendors that are less then half the price.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but thanks for sharing though!!

Thanks Audrey, I know they are a little pricey but they have been reliable and they also guarantee replacement of a missing shipment for any reason. Reliability is worth a lot.
Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ~ Mark Twain
As Audrey Hepburn said to you.
I do too.
Thanks reilly .
I do see the listed prices are higher than what I get emailed, I guess since I'm an established buyer I get discounts.
Thanks reilli, to take the chance I will confirm what your writings above. The site you mention is ok , for many years they are doing well in business I just never wanted to mention them in open discussion since there were more options in this kind of goods medstore has here especially I mean MM. As a second or third option, they will do the job but at a high price. Most of us are looking to the price/quality ratio so some are doing better to this and others will be the second or third options.
Don't get me wrong, it takes a lot of courage to post an iop and have others judge it. Plus if it doesn't work out for someone you risk your reputation.  

It's always nice to have back ups, and for that I am grateful! But when I first seen their prices I was a little shocked. Cheaper doesn't always mean lower quality.

Thanks again for sharing!

I have used them. They are good, but have grown a lot in the past year. Quality goods. R.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift; that’s why they call it the present.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You can observe a lot by just watching. Yogi Berra