Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
benzos
looking for a good bulk source so i can order less.  any benzo thanks
Hello Jenna I believe you already know a good answer to your question but since you ask for bulk why dont you try mm I believe it is the best answer to what you are looking for .
A quick look at the email section would be an easy place to find as well.
You have the post count to access all the info you are looking for. You just need to take the time and see what works best for you. There's many a good option.
As suggested above MM is a great place to start.
Hope you find what you need, and feel free to DM me if needed.
Cool
Bulk orders also hurt more if one goes missing. Trust me its worth bearing that in mind
Despite been hard to lose a bulk bird which is a matter only of bad luck there are some advantages like lower total cost, less planning and of course premium services from the sender. I see only financial barriers to a decision for bulk orders and a careful selection of the ventor is paramount when diving into it.
I have to agree - the bigger it is the harder the loss. I'm having a VERY hard couple of weeks here with a significant delay ordering a larger than normal amount from a VERY reliable vendor but it's 2 weeks past when it normally shows and it's going to hurt even worse if it's lost. How to establish that relationship with bulk provider? That's where this community comes in. You can order larger quantities from a trusted vendor in the open area btw.
I prefer to buy some in bulk,create a small stock pile for when things may go pear shaped,have no intention of going through WD's,there are good email vendors on here from a certain part of EU,don't know where you are but check out the email vendors threads to see which one(s) have good feedback,i stick to just the one,not let me down yet,plus is also very generous with extras when you receive,good luck,get stock piling.
As with many things (like getting out of bed in the morning) it is a gamble and a double-edged sword.

Depending on where you live bulk may be less risky.

Yeah it would be great to have enough to to be concerned for a while BUT a loss that might have been split up to reduce risk might be safer.
All I would say (And been I've there and worn the t shirt) never assume you will be ok you just never know. There are pros and cons