Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blue Pill
After reading on here about how the little blue pill 10mg (v) I found some and ordered a few for a particular purpose.  Many many many years ago, I had a script I took one when I would go in a tacardia they were yellow and I think 5 mg - anyway they would usually keep me out of the ER

The blue one (10mg) I took a couple days ago made me feel flat, down, (can't describe the way I felt - but not good) I had no energy to do anything but sit.  I hate not having any energy - I don't like wasting time.  Is this the way I am suppose to feel.

Also can a UT pick up the test in Valium or ativan.  I do well on ativan and I have a script for it.
Not knowing your particular product I cannot comment on "flat" other than if product x is 5mg and product y is 10mg take one half and see.

I also want people to start asking about UTs why are you being asked for them and what test EXACTLY are they doing because many tests show false positives and real good ones can tell the difference between the same class of med.

Unless you fly a plane for a living I do not understand why we as  humans put up with this kind of invasion of privacy.
Ladybyg why don't you cut the blue one in half and thy 5 mg of it ? If you do not get used to it it is normal to feel without much energy from a full dose also the ativan is 1 or 2.5 mg and is not as potent as the whole blue one.
Please also note that we heard of a Blue Valium from UK area. It turns the lips blue. And, then the added ingredient to it, often kills the one whom swallowed the pill.

Some say, one young woman took another pill with it. But very few would be afraid to try a simple blue valium.

Now, u should be. Just a general reminder that we posted about this topic just a short while ago. So, I felt the need to clarify The Blue Pill in this topic.

It is a very dangerous world out there.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(05-22-2017, 09:39 PM)Charon Wrote: Please also note that we heard of a Blue Valium from UK area.  It turns the lips blue.  And, then the added ingredient to it, often kills the one whom swallowed the pill.

Some say, one young woman took another pill with it.  But very few would be afraid to try a simple blue valium.

Now, u should be.  Just a general reminder that we posted about this topic just a short while ago.  So, I felt the need to clarify The Blue Pill in this topic.

It is a very dangerous world out there.

Oh my gosh Charon,  The valium I got from Mylesmeds is blue Sick  not from United Kingdom but nevertheless blue.  How can I tell the difference.  Haven't taken any yet .
This is a totally UK problem as far as i know. We have another thread on it.

But, I believe a well respected UK member staTED one victim as having taken another pill with it.

I trust my vendor. But, if i tried someone new, i may rub it on my lips and see if blue dye shows up.

This was a big thing about two months ago. Only heard of it in UK. (rite when that god forsaken "product" was being sprayed on bunk PKs.)

We only read about it. No one contacted me about it happening in US. I would not worry. But, if i lived in the UK, i may be more concerned.

Here is a description: I get prescribed diazepam and I am in Ayrshire also, there are fake diazepam going about with ez 1.0, they r bright blue not the proper colour of a real blue diazepam which the colour is lake blue, it tells you on the packet. Stay back from the bright blues as I have sampled hundreds & they are s***e! They stain your tongue as if you have been sooking a blue ice pole -fakes

I agree with ff. They are very very sedating for me as well, and I wouldn't take one on a work night. ?
I believe phenazepam is used as a substitute in a lot of street diazepam
(05-27-2017, 02:36 PM)Sunglassesron Wrote: I believe phenazepam is used as a substitute in a lot of street diazepam

Thanks for this answer and all the answers, but got to look phenazepam up.  Huh