Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracking question
0I’ve had a couple of deliveries which only appeared once they were local post office, and I would normally get it in 1-3 days

While tracking your package, most of the time it ends up in ISP. I’ve read horror stories where people wait for months or their stuff just vanishes. Personally, longest I’ve waited from ISP to doorstep is 6 days.

The way around this is using EMS, under USPS it’s called Priority Mail Express international. It’s kinda pricey ($40+ depending on location), but you get a money back guarantee if your package isn’t shipped within 3-5 days of the outbound date.
It is my understanding that Express Mail is far more closely scrutinized than regular mail.

Further, the USPS has begun seizing some packages and sending out what we are calling a criminal Letter of Interdiction.

We have heard it is cuz so many vendors could not get thru customs. And, they began to use USPS.

And, our gvt seems dead set on keeping many a package out of this country.

There is also something new wherein one is able to go on USPS website and claim a package as yours online. Confirmed delivery?? Nonetheless, if one can opt out of that program, I suggest you do so.

These are very treacherous times.

Good luck.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(11-02-2017, 04:42 AM)Chantilly Wrote: 0I’ve had a couple of deliveries which only appeared once they were local post office, and I would normally get it in 1-3 days

While tracking your package, most of the time it ends up in ISP. I’ve read horror stories where people wait for months or their stuff just vanishes. Personally, longest I’ve waited from ISP to doorstep is 6 days.

The way around this is using EMS, under USPS it’s called Priority Mail Express international. It’s kinda pricey ($40+ depending on location), but you get a money back guarantee if your package isn’t shipped within 3-5 days of the outbound date.

Ems is no guarantee you will get your pack quicker. Just means it gets to the us faster and gets delivers right away upon clearing customs. I am waiting on ems packs as we speak and am very worried as this is the longest I ever waited. I'm actually panicking because this is the longest I have waited and I need the meds so badly.
ISP???

Do you mean ISC?

My ISP is my Internet Service Provider, whereas the ISC is an International Sorting Center...

Just askin...

Ice

Quote:While tracking your package, most of the time it ends up in ISP.
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit