Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want advice.Best supplement for hearth.
Question 
I long time seek online to orders organic formula for heart.
I seek for prevention of heart,blood pressure regulation and cholesterol.
If some one know some kind of product which can be ordered online, please inform me.
Will probably be difficult to find an organic product. But, maybe get in your fifty posts and people will respond to questions. We don't spoon feed people here. But, i don't think the search engine will be your friend on this. Organic? And, to regulate heart, blood pressure and cholesterol?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Thanks admin for respond.I will be active and hope get my regular membership status here.I will reopen my question again in future.
And Charon is not for me its for my father.
I lately read a lot online ,this is how I end up here and joined.
I have my problems also and seek some answers here also.
(09-23-2017, 04:40 PM)Saashlik Wrote: I long time seek online to orders organic formula for heart.
I seek for prevention of heart,blood pressure regulation and cholesterol.
If some one know some kind of product which can be ordered online, please inform me.

Hi Saashik,

I had high cholesterol from the time I was ten years old (it's just hereditary--I have always been normal weight/height.)  It skyrocketed by the time I was 22 to dangerously high.  I didn't want to be indefinitely on medication at that young of an age, so I tried adopting a plant-based diet (vegan) and my cholesterol has plummeted!  15 years later I now have normal cholesterol levels and low blood pressure.  And it's really not hard to adapt to this diet!  There are so many delicious alternatives to meat/dairy products now, that you don't have to feel deprived.  It takes a little getting used to, and of course some products may be limited where you live--but there are countless delicious recipes online for plant-based meals that don't require any special replacement foods. This diet can make a real difference--at least it did for me!  Let me know if you'd like me to direct you to some of my favorite vegan websites for recipes and meal ideas.  Best wishes to you!

~M

(09-24-2017, 10:11 AM)Saashlik Wrote: Thanks admin for respond.I will be active and hope get my regular membership status here.I will reopen my question again in future.
And Charon is not for me its for my father.
I lately read a lot online ,this is how I end up here and joined.
I have my problems also and seek some answers here also.
 Oh I missed that it's for your father--but again, it's worth a try.  Maybe you could try out some recipes together?

~M
You would think i would have thought of that. I am a vegetarian. since age 3. I know my late husband had inherited high cholesterol.

He preferred the flavor of foods one can make using morning star farms. Tofu is gross unless u add a lot of flavor.

Garlic is good for the heart.

Hope u find what u r looking for. Our members know everything.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi Charon--have you tried the Gardein brand? I love it! Especially the "fish fillets" "crab cakes" and ALL the varieties of "chicken." Smile
You guys are awesome.Thanks MrFussbudget and Admin for tips.
This is huge experience from life which I respect in full.
I know mostly natural ways,but you know how we think,we live in modern era and if some problems pop up with health we go straight to pills.This even applies for my father.
Personally I use some advice's given here for my problems.
Problem with elders is that ,they even don't like computers/lap tops to learn more about health problems and with that adopt new habits -healthy ones.
I take your examples,sometimes health option in your life will enter ,just must ask.I think this is not hard.
(Oh and to be clear--my cholesterol plummeted over a 100 points in the first year of being a vegan. I just meant 15 years later it's still low.)

(09-24-2017, 12:26 PM)Saashlik Wrote: You guys are awesome.Thanks MrFussbudget and Admin for tips.
This is huge experience from life which I respect in full.
I know mostly natural ways,but you know how we think,we live in modern era and if some problems pop up with health we go straight to pills.This even applies for my father.
Personally I use some advice's given here for my problems.
Problem with elders is that ,they even don't like computers/lap tops to learn more about health problems and with that adopt new habits -healthy ones.
I take your examples,sometimes health option in your life will enter ,just must ask.I think this is not hard.

Yes, I understand how it's hard to help someone that is older and set in their ways.  I got my parents to get out and walk every day and it's made a huge difference in their chronic pain.  It's painful for them to get out and walk, but if they do it regularly then it decreases their pain on the whole.
Goodness, I have tried countless OTC supplements over the past ten years..The aggravating thing about wanting to use OTC supplementation rather than prescription meds to alleviate certain conditions and generally improve health is that one must wait several weeks to determine efficacy, and often try several different brands before finding one that actually works.

After long years of research, I've settled on four daily supplements:

1. Target's Extra Strength Krill Oil - Just as good as the more expensive name brands, and a single capsule a day, rather than 2-3.  This one is used to prevent heart disease, high levels of triglycerides, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, stroke, cancer, osteoarthritis, depression and more.

2. Nature Made Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble compound found in most human cells that is needed to assist in a number of important reactions in the body. CoQ10 plays a vital role in cellular energy production, generating energy in the cell’s powerhouses called mitochondria. The highest concentrations of cell mitochondria are found in the hardest working cells in the body, such as the heart, making CoQ10 an important nutrient for heart function.
STATIN USERS: Statin drugs can reduce CoQ10 levels in the body. Nature Made CoQ10 can help replenish this important nutrient.
Nature Made CoQ10 200 mg helps support healthy CoQ10 levels in the body, and is naturally orange in color, made with no added colors.
  • #1 Pharmacist Recommended Coenzyme Q10 Brand*
  • United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
  • No Artificial Flavors
  • No Preservatives
  • No Starch
  • Gluten Free
3. Nature's Own Vitamin D3. The most important role of Vitamin D is to maintain calcium levels for strong bones. It increases the body’s ability to absorb calcium from food, reduces the loss of calcium in urine and releases it from storage in the bones into the bloodstream when required. Vitamin D also helps regulate body levels of phosphorus, another important bone mineral.
If you’re low in Vitamin D, you may be prone to bone weakness, fractures and osteoporosis.
Vitamin D is also essential for healthy muscle activity, and it also helps to relax the nerves. A lack of Vitamin D can lead to nervous tension, irritability or insomnia.

4. (Cue laughter) - Reveratrol @ 1500mg / day.  The science isn't really in on this one, but to my way of thinking it is a good choice for anti-oxidant and antiaging properties, supports heart function, and has powerful antioxidant properties.  Could well be a placebo or simply bunk, but it is derived from red wine, which I'm not allowed to have, and thus gives me a bit of satisfaction.

Your mileage, may, of course vary...But after three years of daily use of these four supplements I feel better, have lost weight (not that I needed to...My Christmas present list this year is essentially yet another smaller sized wardrobe), my cholesterol counts have gone significantly down, I have more energy, and I haven't suffered a cold or virus in thirty months.  I can't prove any of this is because of my supplementation, but for the price and OTC status, I'm willing to let sleeping dogs lie.
A tree is known by its fruit; a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost; he who sows courtesy reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

-- Saint Basil

(12-08-2017, 01:16 PM)OldBoy Wrote: Goodness, I have tried countless OTC supplements over the past ten years..The aggravating thing about wanting to use OTC supplementation rather than prescription meds to alleviate certain conditions and generally improve health is that one must wait several weeks to determine efficacy, and often try several different brands before finding one that actually works.

After long years of research, I've settled on four daily supplements:

1. Target's Extra Strength Krill Oil - Just as good as the more expensive name brands, and a single capsule a day, rather than 2-3.  This one is used to prevent heart disease, high levels of triglycerides, high cholesterol, high blood pressure, stroke, cancer, osteoarthritis, depression and more.

2. Nature Made Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble compound found in most human cells that is needed to assist in a number of important reactions in the body. CoQ10 plays a vital role in cellular energy production, generating energy in the cell’s powerhouses called mitochondria. The highest concentrations of cell mitochondria are found in the hardest working cells in the body, such as the heart, making CoQ10 an important nutrient for heart function.
STATIN USERS: Statin drugs can reduce CoQ10 levels in the body. Nature Made CoQ10 can help replenish this important nutrient.
Nature Made CoQ10 200 mg helps support healthy CoQ10 levels in the body, and is naturally orange in color, made with no added colors.
  • #1 Pharmacist Recommended Coenzyme Q10 Brand*
  • United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
  • No Artificial Flavors
  • No Preservatives
  • No Starch
  • Gluten Free
3. Nature's Own Vitamin D3. The most important role of Vitamin D is to maintain calcium levels for strong bones. It increases the body’s ability to absorb calcium from food, reduces the loss of calcium in urine and releases it from storage in the bones into the bloodstream when required. Vitamin D also helps regulate body levels of phosphorus, another important bone mineral.
If you’re low in Vitamin D, you may be prone to bone weakness, fractures and osteoporosis.
Vitamin D is also essential for healthy muscle activity, and it also helps to relax the nerves. A lack of Vitamin D can lead to nervous tension, irritability or insomnia.

4. (Cue laughter) - Reveratrol @ 1500mg / day.  The science isn't really in on this one, but to my way of thinking it is a good choice for anti-oxidant and antiaging properties, supports heart function, and has powerful antioxidant properties.  Could well be a placebo or simply bunk, but it is derived from red wine, which I'm not allowed to have, and thus gives me a bit of satisfaction.

Your mileage, may, of course vary...But after three years of daily use of these four supplements I feel better, have lost weight (not that I needed to...My Christmas present list this year is essentially yet another smaller sized wardrobe), my cholesterol counts have gone significantly down, I have more energy, and I haven't suffered a cold or virus in thirty months.  I can't prove any of this is because of my supplementation, but for the price and OTC status, I'm willing to let sleeping dogs lie.
(+1) Tremendous post, OB. Completely useful information. I like to post in the same fashion that you do...taking my own real life experience's and using them throughout the post. That is so much more effective than just laying down some information from online. That is why it is always a pleasure to read what you put up. Rock on.  RM