Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increasing bioavailability of benzo's
(01-08-2018, 11:47 AM)Richardg8092 Wrote: The more of Rafterman's posts I read, the more impressed (and intrigued) I become.

Now all I have to do is get over the face that I KNOW  I'm going to pull when I put that crushed-between-two-little-spoons @lp under my tongue and wait for the bitterness to hit.
Perhaps in time, I too will grow to like what it represents, and get the extra benefit from what I know is about to kick in....

Like all bitters do, the @lp bitterness will elicit a reflex release of bile from the gall bladder - so while I'm sucking on it all scrunchy faced, if there is food in my stomach, at least it should assist the digestion of fats.
(Which, unfortunately, does not translate as "will magically dissolve abdominal fat".  Big Grin)

Wow, man. Thanks a lot for that compliment. You are very kind. I hope that you do eventually pick up a conditioned response to the taste because its almost like it feels like the ALP is kicking in immediately. Well, not like it hits you like a train or anything, but it signals the brain that the cavalry is on its way. You can kind of feel yourself unwind just a bit at that very moment. Every little bit helps. (Oh, that's an interesting point you raise when you speak of enhanced bile secretion when taking in bitter substances. Hadn't made that connection). Thanks again, Rich.   RM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing bioavailability of benzo's - by Rafterman - 01-08-2018, 01:51 PM