Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Increasing bioavailability of benzo's
(01-10-2018, 10:29 PM)Richardg8092 Wrote: Sorry to hear that you are unwell, RM. Wishing you a rapid and complete recovery.

Letting it sit under my tongue last night was MUCH better - in terms of a very slow dissolve with pronounced bitterness.
But, tbh, I  took it half an hour before bed for the purpose of sleep - not for staying awake to observe the effects.
But I know what I'll be doing come this Friday.... Smile
As to the variables - I'm 14 days in at 1mg/day at this stage. My last series was a year  ago, so realistically, v. little tolerance, if any.
I can only compare these @lpr@x to two other brands I've had whilst holidaying in S.E.Asia - and they are better than those, for sure.
I'm considering P!n!x from a trusted vendor for the purpose of comparison - but, likewise, I've read mixed reports about them too.  
Unfortunately, getting Ks@lol's etc in my part of the world is virtually impossible. (Although that might change in about 30 posts from now Wink )
Off to work for me; rest & recovery for you!
R.
Thanks for the well wishes, Rich. I appreciate that. I have always wondered if there was a brand of generic ALP that had anywhere near the impact of a brand name. Many years back I had a Neurologist who was benzo-happy. He thought that I was high strung and decided that I desperately needed some. I had incredible health insurance and I used to pay nothing for a generic and $2 for most brand name meds. So, of course, I went for the brand name ALP (which happened to be Phiz-r). Purples footballs by script from a doctor who seemed hell-bent on me being on benzos.  I may have been on those for a little less than a year. I never habituated to them, but I got very spoiled. I thought that all future ALP would hit like they did. My wife gets her ALP from her psychiatrist (a psychiatric nurse practitioner) and has so far tried three different generics. I sampled each and found them to range from marginally to moderately effective, but nowhere near effective as my long-gone purple footies. That is why I asked what you thought about the Alrp-x. Have also wondered about the Pin_x. One of these days I am going to mosey on over to an IOP area and check some of this stuff out. I have yet to use that area, as I have posted almost exclusively to this area. In any event, I hope that you are having a fine day.  RM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Increasing bioavailability of benzo's - by Rafterman - 01-11-2018, 12:46 PM