Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
See own profile when <50 posts and post distribution.
I realise than lots of things open up when you reach some benchmarks, such as being able to view profies including you own. I was wondering if there is a ways to check (when < 50 posts) the amount of posts you have made in a day (so not to exceed the 5 a day limit). Also i was wondering what the cut off from the day is? 00.00 UTC? I know counting to 5 is not difficult but you may stay up just past the threashold then log in later in the day an exceed the post limit for the day.

Due to my profession I am without internet access a few days a week, I know it is probably hard to implement but maybe it would be better to have weekly limits so that those of unable to be on the computer everyday stiff have the chance to have our thoughts properly expressed. 

I am by no means wanting to race to the finished line, and I hope that from my posts you will see that I enjoy and put effort into the contributions I make to this community. I just like to be able to get my thoughts in order steadily and present them as such without the need to post prompt anecdotes just to fill a daily quota to make up for the days which I cannot log on.  I know I am a newbie but I can sure these facts grieve other new people. I don't mind the drawn out process because of my position, as I hope it get to know more you you can get to know the community more over time. I just approach the trepidation of the possibly having my account disableded for inactivity when actually I am busy in my research. 

It is not a big deal now as I am approaching the first benchment but think it is important to keep yourfulf in good form so that to keep hte mods happy and the fellow members. Otherwise I really appreaciate all hte help and tighknit community I fell here, you guys, all of you guys, are an inspiring and delightful group. 

Big Grin Heart

Messages In This Thread
See own profile when <50 posts and post distribution. - by Pliko - 11-08-2017, 09:01 PM