Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gym/Working Out
Enough.  "Her" wants the thread to get back on track and talk about work outs. 
"Her" will figure "her's" out on "her" own.
I’m also struggling getting in 10,000 steps a day but lately I’ve been trying to do a 20 minute strength workout three times a week when i get home. I work in a small office, so it’s so hard to get steps in but anytime I can walk to the pantry or clean a dish or shoot outside for 10 minutes I try. I know some people who have those treadmill desk but I can’t even get a decent just desk lamp with my awful eyesight so there’s no way my office is getting me that!

Companies like to pretend they care so much about our mental health and obesity my lunch break is 30 minutes a day. And to 10 minute breaks one in the am and pm.
I can see in your first post in this thread, The IceWizard did edit your post.

He must have fixed your post up for you. k?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

[Image: mXn2MNL.jpg]

Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
(08-10-2023, 12:04 AM)JBurrow Wrote: Fruits and vegetables are good for but you need other vitamins and minerals.  Extremes in any way when it comes to eating usually isn't good (exceptions to all rules).

Zhanna was only eating jackfruit and durian for several months- not even water.
Your posting is very important and i am grateful to u all.

Yeah, my age, we were the first anorexics. And I am still in lupus flareup. So thank ye all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

if your form is poor with free weights you can be just as injury prone to use a machine..