Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
http://brandmedicines.com/
Going to put through a test order today to see what their service is like
(02-09-2019, 03:22 AM)nick222 Wrote: Going to put through a test order today to see what their service is like

Ordered some XSS  which I have been wanting to try- as far as I know this is unscheduled in the western world. Prices much cheaper than the 'nootropic' IOPs are selling it for. 

Range of payment methods available- they are possibly having regulatory issues with some. Customer support very quick to respond and seems all above board. 

We shall see in a couple of weeks if I am right.
(02-11-2019, 08:27 AM)nick222 Wrote:
(02-09-2019, 03:22 AM)nick222 Wrote: Going to put through a test order today to see what their service is like

Ordered some sss which I have been wanting to try- as far as I know this is unscheduled in the western world. Prices much cheaper than the 'nootropic' IOPs are selling it for. 

Range of payment methods available- they are possibly having regulatory issues with some. Customer support very quick to respond and seems all above board. 

We shall see in a couple of weeks if I am right.

Payment method seems to have worked. Tracking number provided today.
Also been waiting over 30 days for approval as a new subscriber,
(02-24-2019, 12:27 AM)Budd0413 Wrote: Also been waiting over 30 days for approval as a new subscriber,

Send them an email telling you want to place a new order.
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go to the doctor for regular checkups, you're bananas. 
Yes, they responded this evening with the reason for not allowing new customers recently. They will grant access provided you are okay with some of their terms regarding payments, Without being too specific, it is doable just need communicate like others have said. Will report on further info if I subscribe to any new magazines.
(02-24-2019, 06:50 AM)Budd0413 Wrote: Yes,  they responded this evening with the reason for not allowing new customers recently.  They will grant access provided you are okay with some of their terms regarding payments,  Without being too specific, it is doable just need communicate like others have said.   Will report on further info if I subscribe to any new magazines.
I just now filled out all required information but it is an unsecured site meaning your registration info is not private.
anyone have any other input on the site? hoping to get registered and check it out...I had to reach out the same way and agree to some terms...seem like straight forward people, I hope
reasons unknown, i filled that form out forever ago. no response.

and i did the form months ago. i thought they had a basic med that is technically not controlled by slows down heart rate.

i still cannot see what they carry. c'est la vie. and i was not asked or told anything about payment options and whatever rules they had. never got past that log in page, followed fairly quickly by the same buggery bollocks: we will let u know if and when we make a decision lady. so go away. *no, they have said nothing. But that is how it feels*
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(04-03-2019, 10:37 PM)Charon Wrote: reasons unknown, i filled that form out forever ago. no response.

and i did the form months ago.  i thought they had a basic med that is technically not controlled by slows down heart rate.

i still cannot see what they carry.  c'est la vie.  and i was not asked or told anything about payment options and whatever rules they had.  never got past that log in page, followed fairly quickly by the same buggery bollocks: we will let u know if and when we make a decision lady.  so go away.  *no, they have said nothing. But that is how it feels*

i had to e-mail them after the forum, they did respond and setup the account, fwiw
The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude!