Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solpadeine
Smile 
Hello -

Does anyone know of any vendor who carries Solpadeine effervescent tablets? I know Brandmedicines but besides them? Maybe some members from the UK would be able to tell? Thank you.
You can buy them easily from any UK chemist, they are not that strong but work well for mild headaches They are not really a sort after drug as you buy OTC drugs with a higher codeine content. Also generics are cheaper. Are you thinking of Solpadol which is a lot stronger but it is still easily prescribed and available from UK pharmacies./ Vendor they are POM meds meaning they do not prescribe outside the UK.
Solpadeine has 8 mg Cod if I remember well , and yellowdog has right Solpadol is a bit stronger and still able to get it from a UK pharmacy . But I never heard of any international ventor having this stuff for sale .
Thanks guys. I've got myself some Panadeine with codeine, that seems to work fine. I also take tramadol but my doctor is threatening to stop prescribing it....
Did you mean Solpadeine MAX? Those are the ones with the codeine in. I just took some this morning, works great for mild headaches but did nothing for period pains,(TMI I know). So I got some nuurfeon plus, and another OTC med that has DHC in it, can't think of the name and I am now pain free! And off to to have power walk and do some stretching exercises.