Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi! (Cant believe i remembered my password)
(05-14-2018, 04:51 PM)Charon Wrote: We shall help you out.

But i have seen other new people ask about getting more credit when they start a thread.  So, i figure some forum does that.  In my 24 yrs i was part of private forums, cancer forums, autoimmune forums, and i never saw an admin give credit for starting a thread.

But, there is an idiot out there. Used teeny weeny print or gigantor print. Was upset some of us have vision problems and her choices of print were illegible to some of us.  Was upset we have rules to protect us all from law enforcement. And, i do believe this idiot, whilst still charging people to join their forum, is giving an extra point/post or two for the act of beginning a new thread.  I believe he/she stated: because threads are the heart of a forum.

I would beg to differ.  Care for others. Not charging people to get someone to speak with when they are at their lowest in life, and offering truth and love are the heart and soul of a forum. In my humble opinion.

We are not a clique forum per se.  We are chronically ill, the PTSD victims. The disabled, the depressed, the dying.

So, we are not gonna be judging you too hard. you are new. and so my job is to protect you, our forum, our vendors.

But, unless u suddenly change your behavior and come on here all inebriated and attacking others, i don't foresee any problems with you.

All 100% understood. I was just making sure I was doing things properely. Again had I waited a few minutes I would of answered my own question. I can assure you and the rest that there would never be an issue with me attacking others on this, or any forum. I have really enjoyed the posts in my short time.

Unfortunately I work 3rd shift, and its 4:30am.. Gotta get back to it for a few more hours.. just wanted to check in.
LOL Charon.. I am full irish myself, all in fun Wink
"It is much more important to know what sort of a patient has a disease than what sort of a disease a patient has."  -William Olser
Not every one gets what we Irish mean. It is not cruel. But, laughter gets one thru so much.

cool to know.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel