Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best/favourite Diazepam brand
So ive noticed most vendors will usually stock atleast 2 different brands of diazepam. So ive done some looking around and made a little list of all the common ones.

Now I understand that favourite brands can be very subjective and bias, so im hoping we can keep the voting pretty neutral?. For example, low or nontolerant, people who know for sure the contents are diazepam at the advertised dose, and no combos (diazepam only)

Im also excluding Roche Valium from this thread, as most people will straight away say that formulation is the gold standard.

So here is the common list:
- Valpam
- Zepose
- Dalium
- Daz
- Betapam
- Pax
- Apaurine

These are just the most common offered, if you have others that you have tried and stand out please comment and ill edit the OP.

I was hoping to make a poll, but I could only make 5 choices and there is more than that
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
O Icarus of the fearless flight
For the greatest tragedy of them all
Is never to feel the burning light."
I hear great things about beta pams but have never tried them myself.

I've used PAX for many years on and off and think they are just okay. I'd stuck with these because they are easy to obtain and relatively cheap.

From all the information I've gathered, apau-rin takes the cake. Although, I haven't tried them myself.
Ive also heard good things about apau-rin, its funny how one version of all the favourites are very highly rated. The pharmaceutical manufacturers of benz0s must have a very high standard.

My personal favourite is Valpam so far
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
Galenika ones, for sure.
I was recently able to try the benzadines from galenika. It made all other brands I've had seem like M&Ms...wowsa.
Apaurine #1, Bensedine a close #2.

"Joined: Jun 2015"
Thank you for an amazing 3 years! I love this community!
By the sounds of it european=king in the benz0 world!!

Gonna get in touch with my guy asap!

I have tried another item in this class made by Belupo and found them highly effective
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,
we are down to one or two of vendors from area that u all are mentioning. so its not hard for ne'er do wells or law enforcement to figure them out also.

i know this thread seems innocuous. but the edited area could come back to destroy vendor.

lets keep country of origin to PMs. (u did not have to mention names cuz we got like two left from there.)

its not the end of the world. once one poster mentions a country, the next ten posters mention the country, the url, all sorts of problems.

k? i just want less editing thank u. these are the most treacherous times i have seen in 24 years. be careful all.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(07-01-2018, 08:55 PM)I-carus8045 Wrote: By the sounds of it european=king in the benz0 world!!

Gonna get in touch with my  guy asap!

I have tried another item in this class made by Belupo and found them highly effective

Europe does have exceptional medications and particularly strong ben*oz.  I personally love apaurn's and beta's.  I have heard that roch e doesn't manufacture v's anymore yet on the roch e website's they show they still manufacture them.  I've had the martin dow brand v's and I wasn't impressed.  I heard that is what's going around but I'm not sure what the truth is.
Sorry Charon!

Wasnt thinking that extra step ahead. Im gonna start waiting til ive been awake long enough for my brain to be awake aswell before I start posting.
Code:
"Never regret thy fall,