Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belvique
I have a friend that needs something to lose wait...or shes gonna have major health problems if anyone has any ideas let me know!
It is gaining popularity in generic form on some of the steroid selling sites- ashop club is where I think I saw it when I was browsing.
(09-10-2018, 01:44 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: Just an FYI... this stuff is highly addictive even though it’s lower on the scheduled meds tier. I believe it’s a C5. My non-blood cousin went on this, dropped over 100 lbs, but ended up losing his mind, his career in fashion and a 15 year marriage to my familial cousin.

Just be careful and read up! Good luck! : )

Geez, reading this is worse than any nightmare I could dream up on my own.  Looks similar to adderrrol but with potentially worse sides.

Really though, if someone is scribed it, good luck and keep a journal so you can track progress physically and mentally.
(09-18-2018, 01:51 PM)thepianist Wrote:
(09-10-2018, 01:44 PM)Mrchuckey12 Wrote: Just an FYI... this stuff is highly addictive even though it’s lower on the scheduled meds tier. I believe it’s a C5. My non-blood cousin went on this, dropped over 100 lbs, but ended up losing his mind, his career in fashion and a 15 year marriage to my familial cousin.

Just be careful and read up! Good luck! : )

Geez, reading this is worse than any nightmare I could dream up on my own.  Looks similar to adderrrol but with potentially worse sides.

Really though, if someone is scribed it, good luck and keep a journal so you can track progress physically and mentally.

I would go as far as to say that all weight loss medications should require close monitoring, as they can all be potentially addictive and have major psychological and physiological impacts on the body. The amphetamine-like substances such as phentermine (the only one I've ever been prescribed) can really mess with your thoughts- impulsivity,  hypersexuality, anxiety, the list goes on. These are known to be addictive drugs. 

The other factor to bear in mind is that weight loss in itself can be addictive- body dysmorphia can happen to anyone, especially after finding a 'miracle cure' for being overweight. I can totally understand how someone who has lost a significant amount of weight would start to become obsessive about it, but without long term lifestyle modification the medication it is just a band aid on what is really a major wound.

I have struggled with obesity in the past (I remember trying to diet at the age of 8). At one point I was prescribed phentermine and lost way more than I could have on my own. The extra energy it gave me also drove the urge to exercise which kept me on track for over a year. Despite being what any doctor would describe as 'normal', 'healthy' or even 'ideal', all I saw in the mirror was where I could shed a bit more. 

Now I just fluctuate between normal and slightly overweight, and quite frankly, I don't care. Sure diet pills might help, but accepting your body and establishing long term routines to lose extra weight is the only way to go. I'm speaking from personal experience and know this to be true.
I do believe that for a number of people here, the useage of phentermine or such is for energy. Not necessarily for weight loss.

Many autoimmune diseases which are getting common amongst women present with an unbelievable fatigue. And, one makes a choice. Do i want the energy to allow me to care for my child and continue to have a semblance of life for myself? Or, do i remain sleeping until i pass over?

I understand what u r saying. Never big on food myself. And one pill i never need to keep is phentermine. No withdrawal. If one needs energy one can use one. But, I found a simple caffeine pill helps. (I was an anorexic. The first group of us. So, I know the impaired body image. And, then my parents liked me all looking like a waif. Twiggy was in. Only my sister whom is a medical doctor would freak. All better now.)

I am glad you are resolving your issues nick. well done.
Just sayin...
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel