Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
Hey guys, longtime former member here. I guess the site got shut down and my account got deleted. Anyways, stuff in my life has changed and once again I need to utilize the resources of this website and its awesome members. Looking forward to it
Welcome the the forum endo1.

Good to see ya make a welcome thread post.
Welcome back. Life has its ups and downs. This place has great recourses when you need help.
endo1... The old IOPList was taken down ...

Our wonderful forum arose from the ashes to form a much much better environment ...

Some of the best folks there are with us
(names were changed to protect the innocent) ... Smile

So welcome indeed and just maybe find answers to problems that effect most all of us...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
endo, it has been a long time. welcome.

we do have very differing rules, which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

five posts per 24 hr period. until u get ur first fifty posts in. U may Pm then. Among other things.

Please read read and read some more to see how we talk. We do not want to make any front pages of search engines by usage of inappropriate language.

Discretion is the key as the times they have a-changed.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome endo1! Like everyone mentioned, a great group of people and knowledge here. Looking forward to seeing you around!
Welcome Back Endo... there are apparently changes but all for the better. Protecting Vendors is the first priority!
There are remarks that sow and there are remarks that reap.  Cool
(10-19-2018, 03:10 AM)endo1 Wrote: Hey guys, longtime former member here. I guess the site got shut down and my account got deleted. Anyways, stuff in my life has changed and once again I need to utilize the resources of this website and its awesome members. Looking forward to it

Welcome back, hopefully things havent changed to terribly much while your away. Its interesting how the scene can change so quickly. Hope you find what you are looking for