Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello! Nice to be here!
Thumbs Up 
Hi,
I’ve been reading the forum and decided to join.  I’m a little nervous about posting the wrong things but I promise I will read the rules and refresh my memory often  Wink

Noel
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
Morning, Noel. How Christmas-ey for a screen name.

So, the infamous rules: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

One does get some time to learn the rules. The strange and in a coded fashion that we speak.

For the most impt things to share, it is wise to PM another or staff once one has fifty posts.

Five posts a day tops in any 24 hr period. Thereafter, ten posts a day. 150 is a good goal. thereafter, the sky is the limit with amount of posts u can make. It usually comes down to: if the seniors and pioneers do mod reports, we may ask u to slow ur roll (if u happen to post in political thread or bad deeds only area.)

Those are maximums to post when u start here. They are not mandatory posts.

Looking forward to your posts.

*We understand that you are new to us. Not all forums have rules to protect vendors, members and the forum. So, we shall edit for you until u get the hang of it.*

May you find all you need.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome Noel!! Big Grin
Welcome! Hope you enjoy the community.
Welcome Noel lots of threads with good info enjoy.
mxray
Howdy Noel!Smile you will enjoy this forum!Smile we have some pretty neat people!Smile welcome!!
Thank you all for the warm welcome!  It’s such a nice feeling Heart
Faith and fear can not coexist  Angel
Hello & Welcome Noelb98!  This is a terrific forum with lots of helpful members.  Enjoy Smile
This too shall pass. Heart
Welcome!! Hope you find what you need and enjoy the community and vibe that is present here.
Welcome Noelb98, glad to have you with us!

I hope you find everything you need.