Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HAPPY HOLIDAYS. BE SAFE, ALL
happy holidays to y'all. I hope everyone had a chance to stock up for the holidays ! Be safe !
(12-16-2018, 09:13 PM)Charon Wrote: Heart HAPPYHOLIDAYSPEOPLE. Heart

Angel be safe Angel

Happy Holidays to you too Charon! Thanks for making this place an amazing community! Best wishes and a warm holiday spirit for everyone!
Happy Holidays yo you also Charon. Thanks again for giving us the gift of ioplist every year. Even the old ones even they they weren’t yours you ran them and kept them in check. Thanks for being there for us year after year.
Thread is from last year. I'm all for recycling though!

Happy Holidays!
Happy holidays, friends. Thank you for always making me feel welcome. And understood. Hope to ring in the New Year and stay connected throughout, and for years to come.
* *  If you're lonely in your nightmare, let me in...
Greetings All,

Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Be safe all..

Peace and Happy Holidays

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"
It’s that time of the year again. Happy Holidays to you Charon and to this entire community. Thank you for the gift of this valuable forum.
Happy Holidays to you all. Thank you to Charon, Ice and the wonderful admin who keep this place safe.
Just wanted to stop in and wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope this coming year brings joy and happiness to you all!!! Cheers to a hopefully upcoming successful and plentiful new year for everyone! I truly wish nothing but the best for you all!!!
Charon said it best, HAPPY HOLIDAYS FORUM FRIENDS!!  Be safe, smart and most importantly respectful around here.  We sometimes get too wrapped up in our search and overlook the special value the holidays brings to our lives.  Brings us closer and more appreciative to the things in life we sometimes take for granted such as our loved ones, friends, and our tight group of forum friends.

Happy Holidays