Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy new year
Hope everyone had a good holiday still waiting on a fly in but trying to keep working hard and cook up a storm finnaly got to skydive again for my birthday
Belated Happy Birthday to u. I have a sister and a son whom skydive. Just saying: one's chances of getting injured do not decrease with experience.

Glad u had fun. I just don't have the gene for adventure. Good for you.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Happy New Year to you too, Matthew (and all onboard).
Happy Belated, Matthew. I am jealous. I always wanted to dive... but after the children came I am not as adventurous as I once was. The closest I think I will get, unfortunately, is parasailing at this point.
Happy Birthday Matthew. I went skydiving for my birthday many years ago and it's an experience that I'll never forget.
I’m glad you are able to enjoy skydiving. I would of loved to a few years back but I have deteriorated so much since then. I’m lucky if I can get out of the house these days. My anxiety, insomnia is crippling. I am so glad to hear others on here are doing well cause it provides hope to to people like me on here that us too will one day be able to enjoy the magnificence of this world.