Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sup all!
Music 
Hey all I'm new to the forum, just read the rules so I'm dropping in to say hello! I hope to make new acquaintances and learn everyone's journey here on the board im a young aspiring college student who for years has struggled with focusing and I've experienced major social anxieties throughout my life that has kind of crippled me and my progression in life until I was introduced to certain medicines that have worked wonders. I searched high and low for a safe place to meet people like me and vendors that I could purchase from discretely and safe and I'm really happy to find you guys! Big Grin Big Grin
Welcome to our wee family, you'll find many answers to loads of info here ...

The folks here are indeed wonderful people and ready to help as they can ... However
more than likely, we've discussed most things so please feel free to browse ...

Looking forward to your post my friend...

As you probably read, no more that 5 posts per 24 hr period..

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
welcome aboard. may u find your pathway to healing. in many aspects. Have a glorious nite.

enjoy every moment that your differences don't manifest when u r older. its easier to get thru any issue when one is younger and healthier. We all have anxiety.

Many of us understand. I am glad you are doing better. Time goes so quickly. As does our health. And, if you were my generation, your monies would have gone by quickly. So, you are so close to a good normalcy for you. Enjoy every moment.

Just solemn.

But, enjoy every moment you can. And never worry about the stupid little stuff in life.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(09-13-2019, 01:23 AM)Charon Wrote: welcome aboard.  may u find your pathway to healing. in many aspects.  Have a glorious nite.

enjoy every moment that your differences don't manifest when u r older.  its easier to get thru any issue when one is younger and healthier.  We all have anxiety. 

Many of us understand.  I am glad you are doing better.  Time goes so quickly. As does our health. And, if you were my generation, your monies would have gone by quickly.  So, you are so close to a good normalcy for you. Enjoy every moment.

Just solemn. 

But, enjoy every moment you can.  And never worry about the stupid little stuff in life.
thanks that really means a lot to read! I look forward to contributing to this forum and maybe giving insight to those in need wherever I fit in!

(09-13-2019, 12:31 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Welcome to our wee family, you'll find many answers to loads of info here ...

The folks here are indeed wonderful people and ready to help as they can ... However
more than likely, we've discussed most things so please feel free to browse ...

Looking forward to your post my friend...

As you probably read, no more that 5 posts per 24 hr period..

Ice
thanks for the warm welcome!
Welcome

Welcome to what I believe is the best IOP forum on the since it is so much more. Read the Rule Book First as they are enforced. This forum stays the best becauseof those rules and it's also easy to break em without knowing you ever did. It may seem a bit "strict" but they are the reason this forum the best.

The Moderators here work long and hard to keep the troublemakers out and drama to a minimum.

You got a lot of great people here with a lot of knowledge and wisdom.

The best advice I can give is to Read, Read and Read some more and learn the language. Make a few posts out there under topics you are interested or start a thread and let everyone get to know you a bit. You kind of have to build up your reputation or street creds as they call it in the city. Once people get to know you more and more by your posts the doors will start to open for you.

Welcome again and hope you find what you need

Peace to all and have a blessed day.

Fury
"Another Day In This Carnival Of Souls"