Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydroxycloroquine?
Well anybody? If Im breaking any rules here mods please just delete and not ban me. I know its a touchy subjectt.
I'd be curious too, but not to break rules either.
" The Intuitive Mind Is a Sacred Gift and the Rational Mind Is a Faithful Servant " AE
(05-13-2020, 05:10 AM)seeker47 Wrote: Well anybody? If Im breaking any rules here mods please just delete and not ban me. I know its a touchy subjectt.
My last hope Was alldaychemist.com they are sold out. I seriously have no clue where this is now available. I should have bought it early. So I don’t know how effective this is but, I did buy 50 bottles of tonic water, it does have a tiny bit of quinine, we’ll psychologically it makes me feel better. Too bad our liquor stores are closed a bit of gin or vodka would make me feel even better! Good luck , I’m gonna keep searching, will share here if found. Stay safe.
Well we are not doctors and not political.

I do know that if one received this medicine for their lupus, that for several months was confiscated from the pharmacy and they were sent a letter Thank you for your contribution. I never took meds for lupus cuz everything i was dx'd with, i was told no hope of recovery. And i could not feel comfortable with a malaria med.

My houseshare had it scripted for him a couple yrs back. He tried to get it again but it looked like it was no longer an option.

So that might be a good find so one can stop stocking up on Toilet Paper and get some useful meds.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Politics aside, hydroxychloroquine should only be taken under medical supervision. Incorrect dosage can lead to serious problems up to and including death, and not just from an allergic reaction. Please be careful when choosing what to put into your body.