Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Just my imagination??
Hi friends, I have not posed on this forum in years, to my recollection, frankly the internet kind of sketches me out, and I was never really able to deduce/locate anything of value (even in “private” section(s), to the point where I became kind of disillusioned and stopped making any efforts to post)- sometimes it’s hard enough to get through the day/deal with my own needs without trying to be helpful or answer other people’s questions in the name of some “pie in the sky” level of trust that I may one day hope to reach/qualify for. I say this with no resentment/sarcasm, I honestly have nothing but respect for the people who run this community, but I am in truth too short-sighted/selfish to qualify as a “trusted” member who would ever have the clout to discuss anything of real relevance to my life.

All this being said, for the past many, many years I have relied on a single service/organization that has evolved and gone by many monikers over the years, but proven resilient enough to always resurface/rebound, and supply “end users” (aka people not trying to make profit/or any other truly “criminal” act(s), simply to help treat themselves) with an adequate amount of medication.

That said, since the beginning of this year (2022) I have witnessed this organization be hit swiftly and repeatedly by LE, which has drastically reduced the supply/availability/customs viability/etc. of their products. Suffice to say my access has been decimated and I’m pretty much up ****’’s creek without a paddle (thank god I am prescribed enough amitriptyline to kill a horse by my psychiatrist, so when the end comes, it will be painless)

I’m honestly just curious, among y’all, have you noticed this same horrific/brutalizing trend in regard to what’s become of your “regular avenues” of obtaining whatever products you are in need of, or was it just luck of the draw that my specific “lifeline” ended up in the crosshairs. Never did anything different on my end, ordered as usual, but more and more times cust0ms seizes, sends LLs, etc. am I just unlucky or are we all f***ed? 

Note to any admins: Apologies in advance if I have broken any rules or said anything forbidden, I don’t believe I did, but again, it’s been years and I honestly don’t know. Anyway feel free to delete my post(s) if they at all violate your rules.

Best wishes,
Chinchillin
Hi. it is not just you. Sources have dried up. Packages are being nailed left and right from places we could receive before.

You have already made your first fifty posts. Many viable vendors are now in the restricted area which requires 150 posts.

You can put up music or pics or jokes to get there now. ten posts a day.

But L E has made it nigh impossible to get product into certain areas from other well known areas.

People are getting Love Letters. Seized at customs in NY. Only the vendors whom send from places that use the right entry way in this country are getting thru now.

It is not your imagination.

We have on many many guests every day so other forums are having problems.

The fact we separated vendors into posting categories has allowed people to receive on all posting levels.

Vendors are selling at tremendous values now.

If you can, get your post count up. If anyone PMs you with helpful info, it is probably a liar and a scam. But u can get there. And viable vendors still exist and can get thru.

Please don't think about ending it all.

It is hell. I was scripted bout fifty yrs ago a muscle relaxant. I am acutely aware that I can die if i don't go off properly. And then another crisis pops up and all the tremors and inability to walk and all come back. Eating is something I force myself to do with just bits of food.

Don't give up now. Please don't. Just post. In lounge or wherever.

The gvt will not be able to control us all forever. Surely we shall be able to see our drs again soon or contact our Friends in other areas.

Those in power have put siege to our country. Making it impossible to get food, water, gasoline, housing and of course medicine. The elites think they have won. They will not. But we do have some hard times left ahead of us.

Hold on please.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Hi Charon,

So well Im obviously nowhere near 150 posts my word that's gonna be some work haha and I'm only limited to 5 a day in any case if I remember correctly. I mean one could just comment on things here and there but it'd take some significant time before I'd be allowed to suggest a vendor OR even find out about the reputable ones in here. How does one go about doing that or is the rule super solid and no exceptions? I will most definitely abide by the rules. Dont wanna step on toes or overstep any boundaries Smile
once u hit your first fifty posts at five in any 24 hour period, then u may make ten posts a day.

Thank u for asking. You can do it. I have faith in you.

After your first fifty, post music up. games. We are not as tough on one whom has fifty posts.

Yes we did ban a runner last week. Came on all: oh i am gonna do this! And then she posted gibberish under every vendor's name. Not saying she used them. But like Hello!!

Runners to 150 posts catch everyone's attention. Not just staff. The pioneer members began this group with me after we were all banned at ioplist.com. OOH. Evil Tester. We were banned on one day. All the same reason which i don't recall.

And we began here.

I know time is of the essence now. But Again, I have faith in you. Post five a day and read what u can. Then do ten a day after fifty and read. A vendor whom can deliver to my port of entry may not be the one for your home location.

The ones still standing? They are an exceptional group of people. You can do it. Have a glorious day!

Ah ok I see. Thanks for the clarification there! Wait so there's ANOTHER IOPlist or is that one long gone? Thanks for the faith though Smile I'll try keep my posts relevant and helpful where and when I can hehe Hope you are having a wonderful day too !
We here are NOTHING like the "other" IOPList ...

We have morals and standards ...
The "other" place couldn't even spell either of those words...

Our Pioneer members and our Admins are top notch ...
Wonderful folks...

Then there's me...
I would describe myself, but I don't like using that kind of language
around our ladies ...

Most folks never see me.... Until it's too late ...

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
the other ioplist that i was to run is gone forever.

We began this forum on the day fifty of us got banned. Cuz we would not bow down to the fake vendors they posted.

It is gone. We just have rules to keep vendors intact. And i have faith u can do it. Make the posts...

Ah, I see, then it is all that I’ve spent years in sheer dread of, and despite having known it was coming sooner or later, it is no less terrifying now that the day has finally arrived ??

I am glad to see the same admins/senior members are still in charge things. I wish you all the best, you seem like some genuinely nice people, you’re very lucky to have found each other. I am sorry that many of you have experienced the same bad situation(s) that I have, that doesn’t bode well for anyone’s health…

Thanks for your time & I wish we all didn’t get what every person gets, one lifetime, no more, no less
chinchillin: Please do not give up. Many of us here are Christians. We believe our side is gonna win.

Every good medicine we had available to use for years, was removed from our grasp for at least awhile as Big Pharma makes a fortune putting one on balderdash which can harm one.

I led a difficult life. But I learned to forgive as people hurt me. I still showed them love.

And yes I had stashes and a man i dated would not let me graduate high school as he did not. Nonsense. My father was an attorney and I planned on being one to work with him and support my older siblings. I was young and it all culminated in having my stomach pumped. And leaving that arse. Yeah, i fell for it again and did a hunger and liquid strike whiilst my parents were in another country. It was not going to be the easy way out. When I became weak enuff, and I knew I could pass, I was attacked by a demon. I was being ripped apart. I called out to Jesus and He instantly took away the demon. The marks I felt that had been ripping me up.

And me poor good sister, at that moment showed up with Tea and toast for me. And I made the choice to live because
i did hear possibly thousands of people screaming my name from hell. And i knew that if i gave my life to help others, I could potentially save those thousands by spreading the Word of God. God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.

Times are tough now yes. But should you take your stockpile, it may not be what you anticipated would happen.

Please, sir, rethink this matter. No, not everything you have dreaded has come to pass. It is a trick of the enemy of our soul to make you think that. Satan was tossed from his place in Heaven and he roams the earth seeking to destroy man. Because Man was made to be higher than demonic spiritual forces. Man was made in the image and likeness of God.

It is not one lifetime per se. When we are done on this earth, we have eternity to rejoice in our choices or eternity to feel the anger of God.

I did not feel you would take a PM now. But Lord if he comes by, let him read this and PM me.

Son, I had a really rough childhood. And then a marriage from hell. But God will restore the years the locusts ate away.

Please do not give up.

If you do not know God, We say a sinners prayer. Father God in Jesus precious name, and Holy Spirit, I give my life to you. Forgive me of my sins. Use me mightily for Your Glory. Then see what the Lord will do with your life.

It won't be perfect, necessarily, but I have always chosen the Harder path. It is just me.

Lord God restore the hours and years this Son of Yours has lived in sheer dread and terror.

Send angels of comfort and healing to lift them up now in their despair.

Please do not give up. When I pass, it will be to a glorious and happy forever.

Had I successfully taken my life, I saw and heard what fate would await me.

Yeah, yeah this should be in PM cuz other forums will all talk about this post. Bite me. The Lord God reigns.

And many of you must choose this day whom you will serve. An eternity with God and the angelic hosts and our families and fur babies. Or an eternity of horror and regret.

This world is doing everything in its wee puny power to make people give up.

Don't let it happen to you. Father God in Jesus precious name I ask that you meet with Your son even today. Raise him up and let him receive the blessing of the HOly Spirit whom will live inside you. You can see glory and happiness in your life.

Lord surround him with angels with flaming swords to protect him from any horrible thoughts he may have been having.

Keep any negativity far from his dwelling. Let him start to see Your Purpose, Your Glory and Your Love for all His Children. He wants no man to perish.

Please, do not give up. Time is short. We need you to take a stand for God and help bring your loved ones into His Kingdom and His grace.

Anxiety and dread have ruled over you Long Enough. Father God in Jesus name, touch your Son and raise him up with hope. Remove the fears and dreads he has suffered for so long.

Save him Lord God in Jesus precious name I pray.

Don't give up, son. These are end times going on now. We shall have to endure but for a little while longer. God will take his People out of this world as he has promised in HIs word.

Pick up a Bible if you can. Find the Bible online. Read it. There are glorious promises of God in it.

The world and its people need you. Your family needs you. We need You.

Come to the cross of Jesus and lay your fear and dread at the feet of Jesus. Don't pick it up again.

But please, hold on. PM me if you will.

We need you in this world. And, You are not meant to live in fear and dread. Live in the promises from the Lord.

Prayers, love and HUGS, precious.

Never give up. Now is an imperative time in our lives.

You are a kind person. And you have gone thru such anxiety and suffering and dread. I hate to see that.

Please, give hope and the Lord a chance. Cuz that certainly sounded to be a goodbye to us here.

No. Please. God said: For I know the plans that I have for you. Plans to give you hope and a future. Plans to prosper you and not harm you.

Give hope and God a chance. Please. We care about you very much. And so does the Lord God.

A old member whom I shall not name I see was banned.  The member was a longstanding member.  I am not interested in the details I am just a bit shocked.
How can the long trusted  members do this?
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile