Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Up North??
I have read many posts that there are a lot of LL and seizures and mags and just not arriving form various sources,
that were previously quite dependable.
I have looked into getting an address up north (for US members) and it's as easy as in in is in the lower 48,
and wonder if there is better success with deliveries
north of the border for those of us for whom it's not a terribly long trip?

Can anyone enlighten me? Eh? About how it goes up there?
In regard to seizures?
(a little Bob and Doug Mackenzie Humor there, hoser)
I realize that there is of course another crossing to come home but all that being said,
anyone know anything about this?
Being kind to others costs nothing and enriches your life, 
never forget how you felt when someone was once cruel to you,
we all have felt unloved at one time or another we should never want another to feel that way. Smile
CHI-Town has gotten rougher than it was ... NYC is alose as bad...
But, hey, it would seem like out Southern border is WIDE open...

Stay vigilant to the best of you can ...
Stat on your toes so they don't have much of a chance
to step on them,,,''All the best is coming toward you"

Ice
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
In the past 6 months I am 2 for 2 from  Ñ Ý Ç  Î Š Ç  one from across the pond and one from eastern Europe,,, speedy 5 days on one and 8 on the other... I recently read a post someone also did 5 days...

I am 1 for 4 out of  Ç h ï ç å q ô  Î Š Ç but strangely NO LL's feels like just plain filching to me,,, one bright spot is the last one made it so I am hoping they fired a thief,,, fingers crossed... I am currently waiting for 1 from across the pond that has landed in  Ç h ï ç å q ô  hoping it gets here,,, they are still slow to process...

I am in NE Ohio and seem to be in a spot were these 2 ports apply...

Good Luck,,, this is just my experience...
(09-09-2022, 12:41 PM)Skink Wrote: In the past 6 months I am 2 for 2 from  Ñ Ý Ç  Î Š Ç  one from across the pond and one from eastern Europe,,, speedy 5 days on one and 8 on the other... I recently read a post someone also did 5 days...

I am 1 for 4 out of  Ç h ï ç å q ô  Î Š Ç but strangely NO LL's feels like just plain filching to me,,, one bright spot is the last one made it so I am hoping they fired a thief,,, fingers crossed... I am currently waiting for 1 from across the pond that has landed in  Ç h ï ç å q ô  hoping it gets here,,, they are still slow to process...

I am in NE Ohio and seem to be in a spot were these 2 ports apply...

Good Luck,,, this is just my experience...

Happy to say that my seeds from the UK took 9 days via Ç h ï ç å q ô  Î Š Ç  1 day acceptance,,, 1 day sorting,,, shortest processing I have ever experienced from this hellish place...

Good Luck Ladies and Gents...
Getting back to the OP’s original question, I am just north of the 49th and haven’t had an intercept in years from CoO in Eastern Europe or Philippines. I know the reputation here is opposite from my experience though.
(12-17-2022, 05:29 AM)Levi517 Wrote: Getting back to the OP’s original question, I am just north of the 49th and haven’t had an intercept in years from CoO in Eastern Europe or Philippines. I know the reputation here is opposite from my experience though.

Thank you Levi for bringing this thread up...

I have good news also... The last three orders that processed from overseas through the "up North" went quite quick!!!

There is two things I need to mention... I stopped my tracking ,,, "It's like quitting a bad habit",,, and what I think made a difference for me was,,, I changed from a business title to a personal title,,, may not be relevant but may help someone...

I am waiting on an overseas parcel and hope to post good news again!!!
good to hear so far my man. fingers crossed for ya. Hoping you are enjoying some of the holidays.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

(12-18-2022, 01:55 AM)Charon Wrote: good to hear so far my man. fingers crossed for ya. Hoping you are enjoying some of the holidays.

I am blessed,,,  and wish the same to you and your family here...