Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Little Slow?
I used to be a member Pre-2015. It seemed to be hoppin' back then. I assume I missed something and that's why this forum seems to be a little slower and less busy. Unless I just can't see the activity because of my post count?
The world has changed several times over both pre 2015 and thereafter.

Many of us are watching all that is going on. And trying to maneuver thru the problems.

But tis a very different world now. Discretion is key.

And so many have gone thru so much with covid and the political divisions.

And we know how grateful we are to have the vendors we do have.

Yeah, but we have gone quiet. Too much going on.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I understand. Silence is sometimes necessary!
I am old enough to remember into the 2000's before the 2012 changes and if you had any initiative and a hundred bucks, you could almost get whatever you imagined. Then another change, if Charon says 2015 she would know, when there were still many long gone items available but the scammers got some clout and whole forums became Venus Flytraps. Selective scammers were as dependable as could be, and offered great deals to long time buyers, then scammed new members and fell back on their long history with respected members. I unknowingly posted glowing reviews for 1, but it was the truth, at least to me. 
The BugDryers thread is a fantastic read if you remember those days. The early 2000's, before 0xy became a household name and forced laws to change in 2012, was beyond belief.
   And I agree silence can be important, especially when hunting wabbits.
Change happens. It always blindsides me though. Things not being the way they once were. But somehow its like nothing ever changes at the same time. Must be why Tom Petty said “man I aint changed, but I know I aint the same!”
Yes Charon is spot on as always. I’m not worried of post count although I’d like to post more. Hope y’all are well.

Spiritual growth. I convinced myself, was an ideal not meant 
for me to achieve. To the few who guided me to realize this not be true.
 Heart Heart I love eternally Heart Heart
I’ve been genuinely trying to make helpful posts! It’s been tough to make 5 posts in a day and I don’t wanna just post filler material Smile
If anyone has recommendations on what kind of posts are helpful to this community then let me know! I appreciate the sharing of info and experience! I was part of the pre-2015 forum which seemed much more busy. I liked the amount of conversation and so on. But that was then and this is now.
Also I think I lost a few posts but not sure how, when or where. No biggie. Just wanna make sure I’m not breaking the rules and not realizing it.
Yes my friend, Im trying to get there too. It was the same 10 years ago, had to get 50 posts to unlock certain sources, etc. Seemed like it was way easier as there was alot more activity. Who knows, maybe theres 100 new posts a day in the locked areas here. My first forum was drugbuyers, probably back in 2004. I actually did get good sources from there but had to weed through all the shills and selective scammers. In all this time I can say Ive had exceptional luck, Ive never paid for something I did not receive. However sometimes things took a lot longer than they were advertised as. This serb source who was named after a color, who I guess turned scammer, once kept me waiting 50 days I think, but he did pretty much double what id received.
You guys are both doing great.  The forum has been slow for a while--part of that is the loss of vendors. A lot of long term, past reliable ones are unfortunately gone. 
Good posts include posting when you receive--it gives everyone hope.  Also, you can post in the lounge. Jokes, music, games, anything you  are interested in keeps us going and your post count up.

Just a heads up...the vendor named after a color ended up being a complete scammer and worse. 
He was banned here from the beginning and we don't talk about him.
Also, the senior sections are pretty quiet too. We are in a time that is unprecedented, and most of us have never seen.
ok, i cannot be sure cuz i was back in a hospital all day. but once u have fifty posts or fewer, I just cannot recall rite now, than u can make ten posts a day. A.t fifty you can do it.

But yes its quiet. Just be careful cuz some bad peoplle still want to harm us.

If i said it wrong maybe i shall awaken feeling better and can look it up
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel