Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Royal Mail
Apparently Uk shipping is all effed up right now, apparently a cyber attack by those pesky Russians, who seem to have a particular loathing of the Brits.  Anyways, my tracking hasnt updated since the 2nd.  

Anyone else dealing with this?
(02-17-2023, 05:15 AM)mophus Wrote: Apparently Uk shipping is all effed up right now, apparently a cyber attack by those pesky Russians, who seem to have a particular loathing of the Brits.  Anyways, my tracking hasnt updated since the 2nd.  

Yes,,, I am also experiencing delays from Jolly Old...
(02-17-2023, 11:55 AM)Skink Wrote:
(02-17-2023, 05:15 AM)mophus Wrote: Apparently Uk shipping is all effed up right now, apparently a cyber attack by those pesky Russians, who seem to have a particular loathing of the Brits.  Anyways, my tracking hasnt updated since the 2nd.  

Yes,,, I am also experiencing delays from Jolly Old...

coupled with the rolling strikes...

some good news copy and paste from inews.co.uk

When are the next strikes?

Postal staff were due to hold a 24-hour walkout from 16 February until 17 February but it was blocked by a legal challenge by Royal Mail.
How long have you been waiting? Has your tracking updated beyond being received by the post office?
(02-18-2023, 02:17 AM)mophus Wrote: How long have you been waiting?  Has your tracking updated beyond being received by the post office?

You have better result than me,,, No update in a week...

Check out MM's post on this subject
If your tracking has updated in a week then you are doing better than I. My last status change was Feb 2nd. Ah well, one doesnt expect an IOP to be like amazon, the key here is to plan ahead and also have a contingency.
Things will get better,,, This is the first glitch for me in months,,, even had speedy results through the holidays...

Not quite two weeks now for me I am in the dark as well...
(02-18-2023, 05:10 PM)Skink Wrote: Things will get better,,, This is the first glitch for me in months,,, even had speedy results through the holidays...

Not quite two weeks now for me I am in the dark as well...

I  just checked Royal mail,,, the tracking gives me a Access Denied page now on Tor browser,,, A sign they are working to secure their network... I can get the main page but not tracking!!!
I have received from the uk, shipping took 21 days to the western us and didnt
update until the day before delivery.
I’ve been waiting over 18 days now maybe more. I get nothing when I put in my tracking which totally sucks. I hope this shit gets cleared up soon nothing worse than waiting.
mxray