Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
www.thepharm.boutique
I took a chance on this one a couple weeks ago. There really hasn't been any communication. Site still states awaiting donation, yet they have a donation and there's been no notification of the horse leaving the barn.  Me thinks I made a mistake with this one. Live and learn.
A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved
Well even if it's cryptic you can email Eva and she'll tell you what's what. It's just an added layer of security. It's less damaging
(04-16-2016, 06:16 PM)selfless-desires Wrote: Well even if it's cryptic you can email Eva and she'll tell you what's what. It's just an added layer of security. It's less damaging

If she answers..... I'm wondering if she's on vacation.  I emailed Eva on April 7th and eight days later I emailed both Eva and the page contact address.  The emails I sent were politely asking for an update / status.  I'm a firm believer in supporting small business and guess I expected more correspondence with a smaller operation.  It's rude to accept donations and then not communicate.
(09-20-2015, 07:26 PM)celticbhoy Wrote: cant underatand the website

i was think the exact same thing lol
please contact the vendor. check front page and first three page for codes.

No one is gonna just send it to u.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Is there a way on the website to know which actual brand of the product is offered or do I have to email the vendor and ask for each different product?
http://www.thepharm.boutique/

(sorry. when we switched servers 2 weeks ago, any posts got left with a letter "A: addition.)

and the password to the site is welcome.

interesting. whish they had a pic at least...
This one isn't very good with communication.  Still waiting on an order I placed in March. I've been given 3 different ship dates??????  Emailed AGAIN a few days ago.... no response.  I don't know about anyone else but I work too damn hard for my paycheck to just give it away. pfffttttt <<<< me throwing a hissy fit.
i am not recommending them. in this section, members post vendors for feedback.

so, not to anyone in particular, but just cuz i listed the site on this page with password, i have no idea about this place. selfless desires is the one in the know.

good luck.