Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
www.thepharm.boutique
I'm probably going to get a lashing for vendor bashing but since the admins have mentioned in various posts/threads...they'd like everyone to feel comfortable here and want them to know that someone is watching out for them like a family would. You can see from my above posts about the unresolved order and communication slowness. (approx 9-10 days to respond). The thing that REALLY bothers me and I feel I need to share is the fact that ALL of your information is handed over to another party to fill and process with an up charge. The web site doesn't state anything about a 3rd party. Send a pm If anyone needs more info on this. I was very disappointed and feel it's deceitful.............
A Problem Shared Is A Problem Halved
Again, this site is up for member feedback.

Does not sound like something I would long for, tamdee.

Do we have more members whom feel this should go into blacklist at this time?
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

I placed an order with her in February, filled out the secondary payment page, and then never heard another word.  No money was withdrawn from my account so it didn't seem like a big deal.  Several weeks later a charge showed up that I did not recognize.  I was able to track it back.  It turns out she is using a different vendor for processing.  On the other hand, after about a month I did get my order
update on this page. the site is saying it is "under construction" in some places and some places saying "this site is secure bla bla bla"

looks kinda fishy. IMO
Big Grin ~D~ Idea
It does seem a little ... off that the FAQ section STILL reads under construction.  Though, I guess, a few members have had some success here.  Still, trepidation is high on this one.
I remember igl@@ being dependable in 2015. Anyone know any updates regarding their status? I assume a name change happened. Didn’t know if they are working through another name.
(02-19-2023, 03:58 PM)TheBigGreenBastard Wrote: I remember igl@@ being dependable in 2015. Anyone know any updates regarding their status? I assume a name change happened. Didn’t know if they are working through another name.

I haven't thought of them in years. No idea what happened to them, but in the day they were golden for me. Maybe I was just lucky, but never had any problems with them. Too bad they are gone now apparently.
We had so many over the years. Cuz i did ioplist one, two and now this: three.
One by one, their country stopped them. Or our country did.

Or, they should make getting some meds that are not heavy duty, such as propranolol aka inderal, available without a script/

I do admit fish antibiotics no longer help me. But if one goes to a hospital one can get antibioticsw for whatever is wrong.

Yeah, not so sure we can all keep this up. Getting tough.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Some countries stopped they own sellers, Like Arg... ones, the old good gadors gold era, Same From Rom..., and they never got back in track . Others , where USA is not that strong ( about influencing them ) are stopped here , they stay in a black list for a while, and then they are back on track . Where USA have more influence , are most poor countries , where is cheaper for us to buy . In resume, we are f$cked in any way Sad . This simple put more expensive products and more home press staff on the streets .