Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Codeine
Oh yeah, I want to let ya'll know I am working on a solution to my getting codeine and other meds !
I have now gone a month without any pain meds and it has been hell to say the least! However, as the drug fog has cleared from my mind and the constant agony of cluster headaches, migraines, IBS and RLS from hell sets back in as normal daily life,,, it has given me drive and purpose !!!
I am tired of paying too much and suffering when these people we buy from go down without any warning! This forces us who legitimately suffer to take too many risks trying to find new sources while in misery! Bad decisions are often in desperation!
I can't stand the crappy meds sold in the USA ! They almost killed me 14 years ago! My liver shutdown for two weeks because of all the APAP they put in the meds here. I made a promiise to God and my Wife after I miraculously recoverd that I would never again take anything stronger than codeine and that my liver would never again see apap !!! I have kept that promise and plan to continue to do so!
I may have found someone who will set me up with a GP prescriber in the UK so I can buy my medication straight from the Pharmacies there! If this works out, not only will I no longer be at the mercy of some greedy middleman that does not give a rat's ass whether I am suffering or not! It will also make the cost of buying meds drop 50-60%!
If this works out I will do my best to help others on here who are suffering from chronic pain to get setup this way as well. I make no guarantees ya'll. Only that I am trying hard to get rid of all these middlemen that are sucking us dry! Please hope and pray I am successful with this project!

~Love All Ya'll WEB

This may not have been the place to post this if so, please ADMIN move too appropriate section or let me know and I will move it. I may post elsewhere just so more may see.
Athena, I do apologize for the off topic but it was in reply to StormSandy thinking the airmail fellows were trying to re-open.
I just wanted to warn her that it may be a trick and for Her, Bob and anybody else to be careful! I will contact Charon about placement of that info.

I realy am trying hard to follow the rules but, after my sources shut down without notice a month ago, I am out of pain meds, am in alot of pain, am a little clumsy and my forum etiquette is rusty~

Thanks for your understanding as well!

WEB
hi web seeker,
we have plenty of "codeine for sale in UK"
just google that i wrote but its getting one
that does your country i know of 247 but
i am sure there are others that deliver to
outside Europe all the best.
Regards
Codename linctus
(10-14-2015, 10:26 PM)bobthebuilder Wrote: Hi Stormsandy,

I'm still getting a 'maintenance' message when trying to access the 'private site'. I've been using them for years. I haven't received any email invitation to notify me of a new web address either. Seems strange.

Is it the US version of the private site that's back up and running?

I don't know. Might be just a scam.  Read WebSeeker below.

(10-15-2015, 03:46 AM)WebSeeker Wrote: IceWizard, thanks for the encougement about getting old, next to the chronic pain its the toughest gig i've ever gone thru!

Popster,, Codename & Dirty, thanks for the tt & 247 suggestions!

Bob,...good to hear from u agin Bob...(ioplistbandeverybody.com),,,
Storm, i have some preliminary info about possible new re-opened  airmail site(see below),,,,
I rec'd an email warning me about the site..xxxxx.
Airmail says they are a scamsite.,, that the people operating this site are contacting former Airmail customers trying to get them to sign up with their site!  The webpage does look like the airmail's new 'private club' sites. I don't know what they are. They could be a scamsite or Airmail could just be worried that someone is taking advantage of them being down to get in the biz themselves!
If bodycxxccc contacts any of ya'll I advise you proceed with caution !!!

~WEB

Thanks WeSeeker for the heads up.
site called cheaperpharma dot com does dhc,dont know if they ship to US,never used them,don't know how legit they are?