Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Day
Your welcome thread seems to have become Valley of the Banned. We were private. And when we went public, one had to post or be banned for inactivity. But, in retrospect, Many are in academia or in work situations and cannot post daily or weekly. Every four years as i see some do of late, is pushing it.

Off topic. Just saying Staff and I had agreed to not ban you all for inactivity as some had real health needs for themselves of significant other. U lucked out.

The rules which we do enforce: http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts a day till u reach fifty. Then u may PM and see more of forum. Aim for 150.

Please, practice the rules. There are far too few vendors for people to give up any of our hard learned information. The times they are brutal. Worst I have seen in about a quarter century.

So, we stay aware that LE and strangers are reading here. And we speak in a cryptic fashion and we learn the rules and post accordingly.

We have no more vendors for any idiots whom are willing to steal our info and post same on a forum taken down by LE.

Nothing is easy anymore. Study. Read all that has been posted about a vendor. Then decide.

We have some very good people here.
Angel  It is Well with My Soul  Angel

Welcome LMT737.

I hope that you find enough info here to become a regular part of the community.
(09-27-2018, 08:42 PM)Charon Wrote: You must learn to be responsible for your own health in this day and age.  The government does not care.

Again, thanks all !

(05-30-2019, 07:44 PM)Charon Wrote: Your welcome thread seems to have become Valley of the Banned.  We were private. And when we went public, one had to post or be banned for inactivity.  But, in retrospect, Many are in academia or in work situations and cannot post daily or weekly.  Every four years as i see some do of late, is pushing it.

Off topic.  Just saying Staff and I had agreed to not ban you all for inactivity as some had real health needs for themselves of significant other.  U lucked out.

The rules which we do enforce:  http://ioplist.org/showthread.php?tid=1

Five posts a day till u reach fifty. Then u may PM and see more of forum.  Aim for 150.

Please, practice the rules. There are far too few vendors for people to give up any of our hard learned information.  The times they are brutal.  Worst I have seen in about a quarter century.

So, we stay aware that LE and strangers are reading here.  And we speak in a cryptic fashion and we learn the rules and post accordingly.

We have no more vendors for any idiots whom are willing to steal our info and post same on a forum taken down by LE.

Nothing is easy anymore.  Study.  Read all that has been posted about a vendor.  Then decide.

We have some very good people here.
Greatly appreciated and understood. Peace
Welcome back !

I sure you know the rules by now. Looking forward to your posts.

Folken Cool
(06-03-2019, 04:59 PM)LMT737 Wrote:
(06-02-2019, 08:48 PM)folken Wrote: Welcome back !

I sure you know the rules by now. Looking forward to your posts.

Folken Cool

Right on.
Best thing I learned was read and keep reading, which I'm still doing  Smile
Attn: LMT737

Remember the 5 posts a day rule for 50 and under
(06-10-2019, 06:47 PM)Mad Max Wrote: Attn: LMT737

Remember the 5 posts a day rule for 50 and under

Apologies Mad. I am bad at keeping track. Was not meant to be insincere.

"Sometimes Salvation in the Eye of the Storm"
                   The Black Crowes

Welcome! Glad to have you here!
(10-21-2015, 09:08 PM)LMT737 Wrote: Hello all and gracias for my admittance.

Peace from the NE, ya'll.

LMT

Welcome to the forum. Many of us have been through some tough things in life and love to help out.