IOPList.Org

Full Version: Muscle Relaxer Opinions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Hey all,
I recently pulled my lower back which I do a few times a year.
I found some old S0ma's which I cant remember where I got them from and ended up taking 4 to get my back to release.
so it got me thinking I need to stock up on such things.

I know everybody is different but if you could give some input before I buy it would be helpful.
Things like.... what works? will I be able to function or will I just sleep.

As always thanks for your time.
I've tried multiple different muscle relaxers... Fl3xaril... Yuck... Makes me feel just grimey...

$0mas are about the best... They say they metobilize(sp) in your liver and form methabicarbinol(sp) , and they tried those on me as well .. They suk...

Stick to the $omas...

Of coarse, this is just my opinion...

Ice
Agree. $0mas the best IMO. I have yet to find those since a certain one stopped shipping here. Gl with the search.
(07-08-2016, 09:27 PM)Pineapplepen Wrote: [ -> ]Agree. $0mas the best IMO. I have yet to find those since a certain one stopped shipping here. Gl with the search.

S0ma has always worked best for me. Wats0n is number 1 in my book, but hard to get prescribed anymore. I've moved on to the W@ll@ce s0ma and I'm happy with that. SS4U has them and they are one of, if not the best vendors I've ever dealt with. Ships fast, usually get it in about 2 weeks, most times sooner. They have been awesome.

Hope you feel better soon.

Cricket
Awesome thanks for the replies, I didn't want to waste money trying things most don't like.
I think the $omas I had were of a bad/fake variety from long ago.
Now I will look for a quality brand/seller. I have not tried the 2 main players here for $oma's
so thats what I will try.
Thank you all
Something about those V's "counteract" withmy system... Instead of a calming effect, it really makes me extremely hostile! Now I can do the Z's and it's the oppisite effect...

I know they are of the same class, so I don't know what causes that reaction...

I'm weird...

Ice
(07-09-2016, 11:44 PM)IceWizard Wrote: [ -> ]Something about those V's "counteract" withmy system... Instead of a calming effect, it really makes me extremely hostile! Now I can do the Z's and it's the oppisite effect...

I know they are of the same class, so I don't know what causes that reaction...

I'm weird...

Ice

Aw come on Ice. You're not weird. You are just special. Smile
I love-love me some DANS,lost my dr. over a year ago.my new ortho/pm said "no sommies for you"!and to fop it off he also took my Zannies away.he pulled out some D3A sheet that said"all long term pain mgt. patients on any 0piods will no longer receive in any dosage-s0mas and zans,together.they(we),cannot take care of ourselves from OD'ING on this WONDERFUL mixture.that works so magically together.to take care of our pain and live a NORMAL LIFE. SO-SO-SAD.

Sorry got of base there,the best one I have found so far is the good old Meprobamate/mixture that one of the top vendors has on supply.works wonders.and hes the best to work with.
DANS went the way of the mystical unicorn for me.

Like Dory says " just keep swimming" lol

Thanks Cricket I will check them out.
(07-12-2016, 02:52 PM)Pineapplepen Wrote: [ -> ]DANS went the way of the mystical unicorn for me.

Like Dory says " just keep swimming" lol

Thanks Cricket I will check them out.

I'm hoping it will all work out for you. SS4U is THE BEST.
There are many brands of soma's out there and you just have to find the brand that works best for you. I find the Wallace is pretty close to the Dans, but sometimes it takes 2 to equal a Dan. Wallace is the only brand I use now. The others were a waste of time to me.

Good luck and feel better very soon.

Cricket
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8