IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - Charon - 09-01-2015

strep throat has a way of sneaking up on one, fire. now, that i take amoxi regularly for infections, it has not surprised me again!!

but, good morning, fire.

Go Team. Go DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I beat fire to the Good morning thread. oh, i kid. And, I awakened after a fairly nice sleep. Just as Harley did.

Must be the changes in temperatures.

Feel better, fire. No yelling Go Team!!! whilst u have strep throat.

Have a glorious day.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 09-02-2015

Good Morning IOP!
Hope your day goes great today! .. Let me see, I'm runnin a little behind, so let's get this out of the way ...brb ...

Ok ... Now that's an eye opener! Kinda lemonie... Can hardly wait till my "girls" (Lucy and Ethel) are ready to come inside! Man do they stink!! Everybody in my circle are just worried to death over the planes and helicopters "flying patterns" everywhere. I told them if they want to spend that kind of money, first to find my little pots then to "raid" the damn place, then I'll help them out by getting a court appointed lawyer and string this out forever! I know they have deep pockets, it's just BS .. They'll end up spending 1000's and more than likely I'll get sentence suspended, I couldn't care less!

Enough already! Time for another cup ... Brb ...

Ahhhh.... That's one of the best things about the morning ... Coffee!! Makes me wonder what they did before coffee ... Musta sucked getting up early!

Well that's my tirade for the morning, hope you have a splendid day ahead of you today....

As usual... Coffee is in the pot on the counter and the cups are in the pantry ... Help yourself .. Oh yeah I almost forgot Charon, there's water hot as hell on the stove and the tea bags are in the right drawer ...

C-Ya's in the funny papers ....

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-02-2015

Good Morning Everyone,  and the world is back to normal because IceWizard has been through here leaving us something to get started with…..ahhh coffee for me.

Charon and all tea lovers isnt that rather nice of Ice to also leave hot water ...

You know Ice funny you said what did people do before coffee getting up…..because I am planning a trip this long holiday week-end to visit my Dad and one of the things I was wondering is if he had a coffee pot, crazy huh. 

Kittycat did you see over in the random thought thread I was late bringing you some expresso but I finally did. 

How did the mall shopping for DD go? I hope just as you envisioned.

Harley, FirePlaces sorry about your strep keep those AB going, Popster, Cricket, Zander and Cricket 

Just everyone, Good Morning…I will leave this thought for ya guys…smiles

[Image: Sunflowery-good-morning.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - Charon - 09-02-2015

sorry, harley. could it be already that kids back to school have allowed us to get sick?

feel better. i took quiet time for myself yesterday.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 09-03-2015

Good Morning IOP!

Hope you morning is starting well ... Mine .. As wel as can be expected.. Coffee is getting after it right now and I, of coarse, am getting my trusty bong out ... There it goes ... Brb

Ok ... Got me some "wake up juice" , now where's that ^

Ok ... Used an amperstand and it cut me off!

I was just saying that I may not call you each by name, but it's each one of you that make this place so special. I thank Linville for making this thread so we can shoot the breeze each day before, during and even after the fact!
Well I'm off to do whatever it is I actually do ... lol

As always the coffee is hot (so is the water) and the cups are in the cabinet.... Help yourselves and feel right at home (well more than likely you are Wink) ....

C-Ya's

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-03-2015

[Image: large.jpg]
Good Morning Everyone.

How about some breakfast?

========================================

========================================
I will be there in a minute, just saying…..ha ha I might be dragging slow….

I hope everyone has a great day.  Tongue

[Image: good-morning_24.jpg]

Oh, sorry you will need some coffee with those cakes, so I could also give you this,

[Image: Good-Morning-Wallpapers-With-Coffee-3.jpg]

[Image: Good-Morning-Wallpapers-With-Coffee-3.jpg]

Well I am having a tough morning….so I better go for now….grins

RE: "Good Morning" - Charon - 09-03-2015

geez louise. i have been awake for almost five hours. i was suddenly unable to use computer yesterday. so, i decided to install my windows 10.

it took hours. i shut down last nite by 9 pm. so this morning at 6, it has been circling to let me on all these hours.

i don't quite get grumpy but i get stoical.

but, how in god's name, did it take so long to update what i updated last night? argh argh argh.

so, now that this is over, have great days all.

even if we are all a tad bit grumpy.

and, ms, hepburn, remember i prayed that u would get sleep last nite? good for u.

ha!!

everyone feel better. whatever we each are facing, this too shall pass.

good morning!!!!!!!!!!

RE: "Good Morning" - Charon - 09-03-2015

ok, my good sis wanted to marry a horse it was i believe. (we grew up riding horses. they belonged to my "Uncle Joe." When my Aunt, his wife, died, we fixed him up with a widow down our block. The first thing she died when married was make my uncle Joe sell the horses. man? The one I rode, at three, was a Family Trained Horse. When I was put on him, he went so slowly. Whereas, when me father got on, and he was a big man, the horse took off. Good thing me father could ride.) I was willing as a grown woman, widowed, to marry a lovely wee guinea pig someone dropped off at our church. He was so nice and gentle. So, some of us can love some unusual things. P.S. Don't worry, this is all just girl talk here. We are not actually insane. It's a style of speech we grew up with. LOL.

Ok, I had gained weight when i moved here. The availability of daily food can do that to one. (I used to be hyper thryroid. I had Graves Syndrome. Kept me size 0 or size 2 till a year or two ago. I freaked at size 6. Am back to a size 4, so, we can do such things Ms. Hepburn.

Let's not rush to marriage. Bigamy with a diet coke? oh, Fire. Just kidding. I know DH swept u off your feet, as u tossed your hair aside.

Sorry, if I said too much in linville's lovely post. But, I have been waiting for hours to get on. Not knowing if this computer was doomed. Sighs.

Btw, how does one know it is their seat on the train? Just habit? As long as I got the window and did not have to ride backwards, I was okay.

This time, I am done. Again, have glorious days all. I gotta usurp something clever to draw attention when I mention a name. (Soon, maybe.)

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-03-2015

OMG what Great Posts to read during my lunch......too bad I don't have much time to be all talkative myself.....

All is good Charon.....I also wonder if on the train you have an assigned seat or you are always able to get a particular one, Audrey Hepburn.

Just curious....hmmm

Thanks Fire and Kittycat....and thanks everyone for taking the time to post.

I got a few chuckles from the subtle jokes or humor Harley and some others......and Harley I like it when your are chatty......:=)

I truly hope everyone has a good day.

Better go and get back with the job stuff

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 09-03-2015

Man this thread is turning into "the place to be" quite quickly! I think is great that everybody jumps in to start their day ... What's going on in different spots.... Speaking of different spots, has anybody seen Zander?

Anywho so glad we all get to share what sometimes is "private moments of the morning", with great people ...

Thanks Linville for coming up with the idea to start with ...