Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
Ye ole Cafe
So here is a thread to stop by and say, Good Morning.

Talk a little about how you are……. tell everyone, or someone,  how you are feeling, what's on your mind.

Chat a bit, like any ole coffee shop you might stop by.  Smile

This will help in connecting and being a community. 

Remember it can be morning at any time of the day depending on what is going on …so free and easy on that part.

Well, as an old friend would say, Here Goes…... Tongue
Some coffee ……….Good Morning and I am going to bed but it is technically morning, cause it's after midnight….the wee hours of the morning.

[Image: tumblr_nstmzkAFux1trxee1o1_1280.jpg]

Tongue
Man that coffee smells great... Waiting on a good, hot, steaming cup of Columbia's finest ... No sugar... No cream ... Just hot, black coffee ..wait a minute ... Ahhhh it's ready ... Brb

OK ... Now where was I ... Man this always taste soo good in the morning .... Even during the day ... What am I saying, I can drink this liquid gold all day long ...

I remember being real young a sharing a cup of Seaport dark roast with my Grandpaw ... He gat me started when I was barely old enougt to sit on his knee and sip it from a spoon ... So you might say I've been at this for ... Er ... Er ... OK a few years now ...

Used to use 2 scoops of sugar... Maybe some creamer ... Now I cut all that out some years ago ... Just black coffee ... Nothing added ...

Well gonna look over the headlines and may be back on here directly ...

Thanks Linville for starting this thread ... I think we can all benifit form it if people use it as intended .... Great way to get to understand how we "get up" and start to think ... Hummm well maybe the way we can't think in the morning .... Brb
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Good Morning,  IceWizard, Charon, Kittycat, Zander, Popster, & last but not least FirePlaces.

Oh, also Good Morning to Harley, MrKona, Audrey Hepburn, Andy Bones , Cricket

Now I know I may have missed some …..but now let me go get some coffee for us.

[Image: promo-good-morning.jpg#good%20morning%20coffee][Image: tumblr_nj4jvqYGJy1s30ko5o1_250.png]

Here you go and there is more so grab one, I hope everyone has a good day.  Smile

[Image: tumblr_nhjc02d7bf1s30ko5o1_500.jpg]
Tongue 
Morning All! Hey Linville! Well, this is how my morning started.....

♪ ♫ Woke up this morning, started to sneeze
♪ ♫ I had a cigarette and a cup of tea.
♪ ♫ I looked in the mirror what did I see
♪ ♫ A nine stone weakling with knobbly knees.
♪ ♫ I did my knees bend, press ups, touch my toes
♪ ♫ I had another sneeze and I blew my nose.
♪ ♫ I looked in the mirror at my pigeon chest
♪ ♫ I had to put on my clothes because it made me depressed.

Sad
Hey there Charon, I hope things are still going as smooth as possible on the home front. Taking care of a recovering loved one.

Just wanting you to know.

====
Morning, Zander sounds like you have had some coffee though, chuckles……and that you are up and about. That is half the battle sometimes, getting about, eh?
Thank you friends, for the mentions…….and Hey There FirePlaces……So good to see YOU... Smile

This already seems more in touch, Good.

Oh gosh I have a ton of errands to go do so I am going to put this out there.

I am shopping for a used car, does't that sound fun…talking to used car salespeople…..ugh

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday. It is a top ten day here.
Summer sounds and city wide garage sales and temps. very good not too humid….blue skies , I mean just a great day to be out and about soooooo, I guess I will go .
See how I convinced myself to go on out shopping for a uesd car…..ha ha   Tongue

[Image: 5c6cd987547b11e1f88556e3c5380577.jpg]
Good Morning IOPList.org!!

I have some strange hours I call morning ... Hey sometimes I sleep in till 4 and get a late start!

So I'm sittin here smelling that simply wonderful aroma of hot, black, life elixer I call coffee.. I got my bong loaded and am about to join it in gettin loaded myself ... A couple-O-hits and a couple (ok at least 1/2 pot) of coffee and I'll be set for a minute...

Hope all is well with my extended family today and any pain you may be experiencing be short lived and exceedingly mild ...

Ahhhh I hear those sounds that tell me my P-Berry is almost ready!
(an old man used to call coffee P-Berry cause it makes you p so much lol)

Anywho ... I'll see y'all here today sometime .. And (as I raise my cup) here's to y'all ...

Have a blessed day!!
Semper Fidelis

[Image: SyAa0qj.png]

USMC
Nemo me impune lacessit
Good Morning Everyone!

I didn't sleep good myself. I made a few mistakes. =( .....I hope you all had a good sleep and are having a wonderful weekend!

Good Morning Everyone.

Oh IceWizard, some of the best coffee beans are called peaberry, you must have very good taste in coffee. I use to roast my own beans, ordered them green over the net,  but not anymore although, I would not mind getting back into it at some point.

Good morning Zander.

Anyhoo, my car shopping trip and calls ahead of the trip lasted all day…ugh

Then stayed up a wee bit too long last night after getting home to feel like I got a good night sleep, 

I did zero in on the exact pre-owned model that I am now going for my family member, I might not have mentioned this is to help a family member out .

Subaru, Outback 2010 to 2013….models maybe 2009 if that is the first year they did the changes and improvements..

Or I have been told a Jeep Cherokee. But I think a better choice is the Outback for low cost ownership…meh we shall see soon

So let me get you some coffee.

[Image: tumblr_nsss99LxKC1s30ko5o1_500.gif]

I hope you get a cup and enjoy a peaceful time….

Have a good day, all.

Oh thanks Kittycat , for your thoughts of good luck towards me….Hope your doing Okay!

Ha ha I saw this and just didn't want to save it for tomorrow …..Isn't it a cool saying.

[Image: tumblr_nsosmefsS71s30ko5o1_500.jpg]

IceWizard, after you mentioning your bong, look for an article in the news section thread I am going to post something of interest to you I figure…….

I hope everyone has a pain and anxiety free day.