IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Jade239 - 02-26-2016

(01-29-2016, 02:29 PM)willie33 Wrote: Good morning, everyone! Glad to see you, Harley, Fireplaces, Skipper, Linville, and IceWizard. Everyone have a great weekend.

[Image: 30-Fun-Friday-Quotes-To-Share-6348-8.jpg]

Smile

That looks like my puppy, there great dogs....and happy Friday.. Smile

Going to see Disney land on Ice with my niece, should be fun.

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 02-26-2016

Disney land on Ice I have heard is great for the kids, Jade. Enjoy it, and hello!
I am off, off, OFF for the weekend, so I'm swinging from the tree branches! (Or....you get the general idea) DJ, please fill me in about the movie. There is a site called rotten tomatoes that gives both critic and audience feeback separately. I use it all the time, and the audience median score is usually spot on for me. 
Willie33, I will definitely be joining you one of these evenings on the couch this weekend, just like your little pug there. Zander, I don't really find grapes or grapefruits very appealing. You may want to see a doctor about that. Roses5555, what challenging and wonderful work you do. You must have great insight. Harley, good luck at doctors. Hope it's only for pink eye or a yeast infection, and not herpes or  something....Please feel free to give it as good as you get it from me, and know it is all in the interest of making people smile. (Harley & Zander)
Enjoy the weekend, and I will get the names down, eventually.

RE: Cafe Linville - Jade239 - 02-26-2016

Now that's a great way to respond from everyone. . Lol..

RE: Cafe Linville - Jade239 - 02-27-2016

I'm really impressed with your control and have given me advice on how to make a better relationship with my doctor. Mine is not as caring, not just by my words, but of others. Thank you for sharing; you made me feel better although it was your great day. I'm very inspired by your character and control. You well deserve your coffee and bailey's. Enjoy and have a nice evening.

RE: Cafe Linville - JimboS - 02-27-2016

A lot of you guys crack me up. Harley I love you Bailey's in the coffee. That is on the immediate bucket list for me. Zander, don't know you but I will say hi. Don't know about the grapefruits though Willie Love you Friday Pic idea. DJ at work have they have been talking about Deadpool. Interesting a comic book character being rated R. Might be onto something. Rev, sounds like you had a rough week. Hope you enjoy the weekend. Been lurking and smile at some of your comments.

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-27-2016

Good morning, just dropping in before my second day of training today.
Harley, I really enjoyed your story about your doctor's visit. I was of course struck by how well your doctor treats you, but actually even more so by how respectfully you treat her. That's an excellent way to go about a patient-doctor relationship from your side.
Jade, I don't think I've said hello to you before, so "HELLO" and welcome to Cafe Linville. Good to see another new face.
DJ, thanks for the short form of your name. I have always respected Ryan Reynolds after seeing him in Buried, a film in which he is the only player, buried alive in a coffin in the Iraq desert. Great little film, actually, really thrilling, pretty unpleasant but the film equivalent of a page turner. And Reynolds holds it really well.
Revolution, as an older, responsible person I have to warn you that swinging from tree branches can endanger your health and damage the ecosystem. Please desist! No, seriously, swing away and enjoy your weekend.
Hi everyone else, have a lovely weekend.

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 02-27-2016

Good Morning everyone!

08:00 here, I woke around 06:30 (on a Saturday, meh) tossed and turned a bit, got up, got some coconut water, blah blah...couldn't get back to sleep (but it's Saturday, yay)
- a negative and a positive bracketed 'Saturday comment' there...on purpose...not sure why...
OK...yawn, stretch.

Read everyone's chat ^^^ love how this place is full positivity.

Ok so I just made myself a coffee to get that cafe feel, it's now 08:30, Ok it's gone, it's now 08:31, forgot how much I love coffee.

Fiancée's still fast asleep, might nudge her awake and offer her a coffee, a good excuse to enjoy another.

Had a few drinks last night but stayed in, didn't over indulge so feel fine, infact I feel great!

Going to do the '60 hour - no diazepam' thing this weekend. Last 5mg was Friday 09:00 so I plan on going until Sunday 21:00 - don't worry, I do this fairly often.
No pressure or plans this weekend so it's the perfect opportunity.
...Actually might go and see Deadpool, I'll wait and see what DJ says about it.

Oscars tomorrow! I think it starts at about 22:00 here though Sad - really want to watch Leo finally grasp that Oscar for 'best actor' but I guess I'll have to wait until Monday after work. Well, unless I can't sleep...

Ok I'm off to enjoy some junk food and toilet TV.

Peace and love to you all.

I_S

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 02-27-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 239163-Morning-Has-Broken-Coffee-Has-Spo...turday.jpg]

It's a "couple-0-pic day today!

[Image: 239162-Oh-What-A-Beautiful-Morning-Happy-Saturday.jpg]

[Image: 239169-Saturday-I-Love-You-My-Friend.jpg]

And now the coffee's all ready... Brb...

Ahhhh... Dang that's good Joe! Can't help but notice the new folks hittin the cafe... GREAT!! We even have a brand new visitor Jade... So glad you're with us... We are more like a family Jade... We look out for one another and support each other in tines that are going downhill... Just what families do for one another... You'll find that it's not just the "meds" that keep us together, on the contrary, it's the love for each other that sets this forum apart from the others... The members here actually care about each other... As time goes on, you'll soon se what I'm saying... Hey you may have witnessed that already Smile ..

Should be a good weekend.. Well maybe... Things could blow up anytime! You know how that goes...

Another thing... I want to really thank y'all for the support I've been gettin for all y'all... Some more than others, but I've gotten encouragement from all sources!! And to top that off... {{{insert drumroll}}} .. I haven't had a cig since Thursday!! For me that IS a long time, but believe you me... It's gonna be longer than that.. Fo show!! I'm freakin done with those nasty bas-tages... I was given a dang good reason, that I think of everytime the urge arises.. So thnks for that (you know who you are) But the advise hit home... HARD!! Well whatever it takes you know... Now what would I do without friends/family like y'all... Much worse I'd imagine...

Ok... Let me "have a word with my girls"...brb...

Jeeese! What a "talk" that was...maybe my old lungs can get more of it! Whatever the case, it worked me over...

Hey before I forget... Zander... Like Harley said.. You might better have those "grapefruits" looked at... Might have a something "backed up"... Wink

Anywhoo... I'm shuttin my jellyhole (for a minute, don't get your hopes up)...

Remember to love one another today and smile... It takes fewer muscles to smile, so don't wear yourself out frowning...

Ice

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 239163-Morning-Has-Broken-Coffee-Has-Spo...turday.jpg]

It's a "couple-0-pic" day today!

[Image: 239162-Oh-What-A-Beautiful-Morning-Happy-Saturday.jpg]

[Image: 239169-Saturday-I-Love-You-My-Friend.jpg]

And now the coffee's all ready... Brb...

Ahhhh... Dang that's good Joe! Can't help but notice the new folks hittin the cafe... GREAT!! We even have a brand new visitor Jade... So glad you're with us... We are more like a family Jade... We look out for one another and support each other in tines that are going downhill... Just what families do for one another... You'll find that it's not just the "meds" that keep us together, on the contrary, it's the love for each other that sets this forum apart from the others... The members here actually care about each other... As time goes on, you'll soon se what I'm saying... Hey you may have witnessed that already Smile ..

Should be a good weekend.. Well maybe... Things could blow up anytime! You know how that goes...

Another thing... I want to really thank y'all for the support I've been gettin for all y'all... Some more than others, but I've gotten encouragement from all sources!! And to top that off... {{{insert drumroll}}} .. I haven't had a cig since Thursday!! For me that IS a long time, but believe you me... It's gonna be longer than that.. Fo show!! I'm freakin done with those nasty bas-tages... I was given a dang good reason, that I think of everytime the urge arises.. So thnks for that (you know who you are) But the advise hit home... HARD!! Well whatever it takes you know... Now what would I do without friends/family like y'all... Much worse I'd imagine...

Ok... Let me "have a word with my girls"...brb...

Jeeese! What a "talk" that was...maybe my old lungs can get more of it! Whatever the case, it worked me over...

Hey before I forget... Zander... Like Harley said.. You might better have those "grapefruits" looked at... Might have a something "backed up"... Wink

Anywhoo... I'm shuttin my jellyhole (for a minute, don't get your hopes up)...

Remember to love one another today and smile... It takes fewer muscles to smile, so don't wear yourself out frowning...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-27-2016

Good Morning Friends and Readers.

Rose5555 & Roses and everyone.......have a good Saturday.

[Image: tumblr_nzywwbt7Qz1sr0501o1_400.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_my5bsodfzf1s47utbo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Zander - 02-27-2016

Okay... Good Morning Willie, Roses 4x5, Linville, Revolution, DJ, Harley, Iceman, I_S and anyone else I may have missed who has posted since yesterday

JimboS, you joined the site uh... this month? I'm sure there are many you don't know, but thank you very much for the hello and a big hello back.

Revolution, Harley, and Iceman, I appreciate your concerns over my health, but I am fine. I didn't say grapefruits. I said they were a more realistic comparison than Harley's "tiny grapes." Both were extreme exaggerations, just in opposite directions. Also no doctor will see me again after my first check up, physical. I am sure the doctors become jealous and develop inferiority complexes.

Those pea-brained fruit-of-the-loom guys started all this nonsense. I'm considering suing them for slander. Okay, enough of that.

Have a wonderful day everyone!