IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 02-27-2016

morning all, good to see u survived well, zander.

gotta be gone for an hour or two. Have glorious days, all.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 02-27-2016

I'm running late today, just checking in. Happy weekend, EVERYONE. Smile

[Image: 242017-Have-A-Relaxing-Weekend.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Jade239 - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 11:14 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 239163-Morning-Has-Broken-Coffee-Has-Spo...turday.jpg]

It's a "couple-0-pic day today!

[Image: 239162-Oh-What-A-Beautiful-Morning-Happy-Saturday.jpg]

[Image: 239169-Saturday-I-Love-You-My-Friend.jpg]

And now the coffee's all ready... Brb...

Ahhhh... Dang that's good Joe! Can't help but notice the new folks hittin the cafe... GREAT!!  We even have a brand new visitor Jade... So glad you're with us... We are more like a family Jade... We look out for one another and support each other in tines that are going downhill... Just what families do for one another... You'll find that it's not just the "meds" that keep us together, on the contrary, it's the love for each other that sets this forum apart from the others... The members here actually care about each other... As time goes on, you'll soon se what I'm saying... Hey you may have witnessed that already Smile ..

Should be a good weekend.. Well maybe... Things could blow up anytime! You know how that goes...

Another thing... I want to really thank y'all for the support I've been gettin for all y'all... Some more than others, but I've gotten encouragement from all sources!! And to top that off... {{{insert drumroll}}} .. I haven't had a cig since Thursday!! For me that IS a long time, but believe you me... It's gonna be longer than that.. Fo show!! I'm freakin done with those nasty bas-tages... I was given a dang good reason, that I think of everytime the urge arises.. So thnks for that (you know who you are) But the advise hit home... HARD!! Well whatever it takes you know... Now what would I do without friends/family like y'all... Much worse I'd imagine...

Ok... Let me "have a word with my girls"...brb...

Jeeese! What a "talk" that was...maybe my old lungs can get more of it! Whatever the case, it worked me over...

Hey before I forget... Zander... Like Harley said.. You might better have those "grapefruits" looked at... Might have a something "backed up"... Wink

Anywhoo... I'm shuttin my jellyhole (for a minute, don't get your hopes up)...

Remember to love one another today and smile... It takes fewer muscles to smile, so don't wear yourself out frowning...

Ice

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 239163-Morning-Has-Broken-Coffee-Has-Spo...turday.jpg]

It's a "couple-0-pic" day today!

[Image: 239162-Oh-What-A-Beautiful-Morning-Happy-Saturday.jpg]

[Image: 239169-Saturday-I-Love-You-My-Friend.jpg]

And now the coffee's all ready... Brb...

Ahhhh... Dang that's good Joe! Can't help but notice the new folks hittin the cafe... GREAT!!  We even have a brand new visitor Jade... So glad you're with us... We are more like a family Jade... We look out for one another and support each other in tines that are going downhill... Just what families do for one another... You'll find that it's not just the "meds" that keep us together, on the contrary, it's the love for each other that sets this forum apart from the others... The members here actually care about each other... As time goes on, you'll soon se what I'm saying... Hey you may have witnessed that already Smile ..

Should be a good weekend.. Well maybe... Things could blow up anytime! You know how that goes...

Another thing... I want to really thank y'all for the support I've been gettin for all y'all... Some more than others, but I've gotten encouragement from all sources!! And to top that off... {{{insert drumroll}}} .. I haven't had a cig since Thursday!! For me that IS a long time, but believe you me... It's gonna be longer than that.. Fo show!! I'm freakin done with those nasty bas-tages... I was given a dang good reason, that I think of everytime the urge arises.. So thnks for that (you know who you are) But the advise hit home... HARD!! Well whatever it takes you know... Now what would I do without friends/family like y'all... Much worse I'd imagine...

Ok... Let me "have a word with my girls"...brb...

Jeeese! What a "talk" that was...maybe my old lungs can get more of it! Whatever the case, it worked me over...

Hey before I forget... Zander... Like Harley said.. You might better have those "grapefruits" looked at... Might have a something "backed up"... Wink

Anywhoo... I'm shuttin my jellyhole (for a minute, don't get your hopes up)...

Remember to love one another today and smile... It takes fewer muscles to smile, so don't wear yourself out frowning...

Ice

I've been getting much more familiar with this site and family and if you check out my posts; I hope you know you have Vouched for a hummble,down to earth gal that always tries to put others before her. I  was misunderstood, I believe in the start, but browsing through the Cafe and lounge, I am beginning to understand that this is not what I thought it was. 
I actually feel like I can chat and listen to people who have the same kind of days and pains (other than physical ) as I.

Tkeep care and may everyone please give me the opportunity to be your friend and support when you need.

Always, 
Jade239 Heart

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 02-27-2016

Congratulations on the smoke free days Ice! You can do it!

RE: Cafe Linville - djdsk8 - 02-27-2016

Happy Saturday everyone!

First off I want to say hi to the whole cafe linville family.

Deadpool:  Well don't bring the kids with, it's rated R for language, nudity (brief), and lots of violents.  With all that said I enjoyed the movie.  It  did get more than a couple of chuckles out of me.  As far as a comic movie it does a good job of providing a backstory for deadpool and setting him firmly in our imaginations as a Marvell hero/anti-hero what ever it may be.  I don't think it's the kind of movie that I would go back and see again, though I may watch it again with others who haven't seen it when it's at the Redbox.  It's got an extremely high user rating at Rotten-tomatoes which says a lot, they tend to be very harsh about rating.  Overall it was worth going to see as I needed an escape.

Enjoy that weather out there, I'm heading out for a good long day hike with the dogs and won't be back till late tonight!

p.s. Jade239 huge opportunity for support and friends here, just keep opening up and sharing with us =)

p.s.s. Ice keep up the great job, I know it's hard, as I_S said "you can do it!"

RE: Cafe Linville - JimboS - 02-27-2016

DJ thanks for the review of Deadpool, I appreciate it. Zander You are right I am a newbie and I meant know harm to anyone. Just trying to jump in . Hope everyone has a good Saturday

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 02-27-2016

Jimbo: sure, jump in. Zander does not bite. Hard.

I don't get here much. But, its nice to see u joining in.

RE: Cafe Linville - JimboS - 02-27-2016

Thanks Charon! This place looks like people have a lot of fun and lot of serious issues. Just trying to fit in.

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 02-27-2016

Just helped four other strangers assist a young woman who was horrendously drunk on the train home from London tonight. She was close to comatose and had been sick in her handbag....just know what can happen to girls in that sort of condition, and evidently some others did too, as we helped her off the train at her stop and eventually manoeuvred her into a reputable taxi to her home. So good to see that there are still kind people around, didn't expect that to be honest.
That late night train service is always full of the wrong kind of drama - but at least this night's installment had a silver lining.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 02-27-2016

(02-27-2016, 11:34 PM)Rose5555 Wrote: Just helped four other strangers assist a young woman who was horrendously drunk on the train home from London tonight. She was close to comatose and had been sick in her handbag....just know what can happen to girls in that sort of condition, and evidently some others did too, as we helped her off the train at her stop and eventually manoeuvred her into a reputable taxi to her home.   So good to see that there are still kind people around, didn't expect that to be honest.
That late night train service is always full of the wrong kind of drama - but at least this night's installment had a silver lining.

Roses5555
You get a gold star for the day helping a person like that and so true it could have turned so much different .......good for you and the others  Smile