IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 03-01-2016

It's my pleasure Charon.
A "hello" a pointless fact, an optical illusion...or...the best advice I can give, an opinion or answering someone's question, it's all my pleasure.

Kind regards
I_S

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-01-2016

Hmmmm.... I see it, but still don't think I see it ...lol...

Ice

Ok... You got me...

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 06:31 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Hmmmm.... I see it, but still don't think I see it ...lol...

Ice

Ok... You got me...

Yeah it took me a while to believe it.
There is only really one way of proving it and that's to do what I did^^
Screen dump it, paste it into paint and cut all, or part, of one of the squares and drag it over to the other.
One looks almost white and one almost black, but they are genuinely the same.

Sorry I forgot my coat  Big Grin

RE: Cafe Linville - Zander - 03-01-2016

Hello All!

¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸ (¯`v´¯) ¸.¤·º°´¯¸.¤·º°´¯¸.¤·º°

.¤·º°´¯¸.¤·º°´¯¸.¤·º°¤¤ Happy Tuesday!¤¤¯`°º·¤.¸¯`°º·¤.¸

☼☼☼☼☼                                            ☼☼☼☼☼

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 03-01-2016

Happy Tuesday back at ya, zander. Good to see you.

RE: Cafe Linville - Spanky - 03-01-2016

(03-01-2016, 06:35 PM)Insomnia_Sucks Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 06:31 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Hmmmm.... I see it, but still don't think I see it ...lol...

Ice

Ok... You got me...

Yeah it took me a while to believe it.
There is only really one way of proving it and that's to do what I did^^
Screen dump it, paste it into paint and cut all, or part, of one of the squares and drag it over to the other.
One looks almost white and one almost black, but they are genuinely the same.

Sorry I forgot my coat  Big Grin
Good one IS,

I did what you suggested in Photoshop, and saw what can't be seen, good stuff.  I'll have to re-install Photoshop, obviously something's been corrupted. 

Spanky

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 03-02-2016

Very cool thing Zander Thanks for taking the time to do it. Very pretty, and I like the orange. 
Today was a long day for me, ending right now. Tomorrow, I decided to take it a bit easier, and have an easy, short work day. I'm looking forward to a nice cup of coffee at my desk, and maybe pushing some papers around. I hope you all had a great Tuesday, and an even better hump day. Harley, I hope you are adapting b to your new surroundings. You seem like a tough cookie-I think you are going to be just fine, but I'm thinking of you. 
Sorry, too tired. Sweet dreams, decaf coffee, Cafe friends.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 03-02-2016

Good morning, everyone!

[Image: 242587-Good-Morning-Have-A-Beautiful-Wed...orning.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 03-02-2016

Good Morning Everyone!

I'm in the mood for the perfect coffee.
I prefer decaf myself so at lunch time I'm going to make it my mission to find, buy and make the perfect decaf coffee.

Well I may aswell do a full working week of random posts so for today I have a question:

Can you make a scentence with the word "and" written 5 time consecutively, make sense?

Later

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-02-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 242586-Winnie-The-Pooh-Happy-Wednesday-Good-Morning.jpg]

Well I see Willie's done been through here... I just love her posts! They always pick me up no matter what's happenin round here Smile

Well the ole coffeepot's chuggin is last few notes... Let me get this started... Brb..

Ahhhh... Dang that's gooder than snuff!! Now for my early morning talk with my "girls"... Brb..

Whew! Who knew they could slap so hard.. They were only 4-5 months old!! Oh well.. Girls these days huh...

Yesterday, I didn't hit a lick at a black snake.. Just laid up... Now I can't take much more of that crap... My eyes got square watchin all that derned TV... Can't wait till that center gets back in full swing...

You know I watch the news a lot, but since we moved here, it's in a different "zone" (can't figure that since I'm 100 feet away from getting the same channels and I have a satilight) but anyway... The news is.. Get this one.. News 9 at 6 on 7... What?! How can it be News 9 if it comes on at 6 o'clock and shown on channel 7!? Well that's WV for ya ....

Still ain't smokin cigs... But I ain't likin it sometimes... But there's lots of stuff I don't like so I'm addin this to the ever growin list... Hey at least we made it past Feb without WW3 breakin out... That made to the short list of things I like Smile ... On second thought, I'm puttin that on the "I'm not sure yet" list....

Hope everybody has a great day today...

Remember to love one another today and smile... We could all use a friendly face in the crowd sometimes...

Ice