IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 03-05-2016

Good morning/ afternoon all.
Just passing throught today, got a killer headache!
Luckily for me my step dad gets prescribed 30/500 cocodomol (30mg codeine, 500mg paracetomol) as he's got a bad back (so unluckily for him)
Anyway, needless to say we drove past and I got a couple.
This was/ is one of the worst headaches ive ever had.
Ill tell you what though, its reinforced my sympathy for those of you who live with pain day to day, not nice al all!
I think ill abstain from caffiene today too!

Catch you all later.

RE: Cafe Linville - Jc_Aloha - 03-05-2016

(03-05-2016, 06:44 PM)Insomnia_Sucks Wrote: Good morning/ afternoon all.
Luckiky for me my step dad get prescribed 30/500 cocodomol (30mg codeine, 500mg paracetomol) as he's got a bad back (so unluckily for him)
This was/ is one of the worst headaches ever.
I think ill abstain from caffiene today tho.

Catch you all later.

Caffeine should help your headache! It's one of the best curesSmile I hope you feel better soon! I work 6 days a week so it's just another work day for meSad

(03-05-2016, 06:47 PM)JcLnJnnngs Wrote:
Luckiky for me my step dad get prescribed 30/500 cocodomol (30mg codeine, 500mg paracetomol) as he's got a bad back (so unluckily for him)

Catch you all later.

Caffeine should help your headache! It's one of the best curesSmile I hope you feel better soon! I work 6 days a week so it's just another work day for meSad

Well I never knew that. Nice to know JcLn. Thanks!
I edited some typos out of my post and added a few words in- in case you're wondering why your 'quote' doesnt exactly match my post.  Smile

Have a nice day.

(03-05-2016, 06:55 PM)Insomnia_Sucks Wrote:
(03-05-2016, 06:47 PM)JcLnJnnngs Wrote:

Catch you all later.

Well I never knew that. Nice to onow JcLn. Thanks. 
I edited some typos out of my post and added a few words- in case you're windering why your 'quote' doesnt exactly match my post.  Smile
For real hold on I'll show you! 
http://www.m.webmd.com/migraines-headaches/guide/triggers-caffeine

Not that everything you read on the Internet is true (I've read symptoms and thought I had limp nod cancer one time and I was dying) but Excedderine is one of the best migraine medicines and it's got a lot of caffeine in it.

Thanks for the link. WebMD is quite good.
Yeah its pretty ridiculous some of the conclusions google searches can give us.
A headache is almost always a tumour....
Ill put mine down to...a run of the mill headache Smile

LoL I like that a lot better than a tumor!! WebMD is the only one my Doctor said for me to look at. She's a damn good one too. She is very strict with my prescriptions and had worked with me on alternative medicine for 5 years. She almost never writes prescriptions and when she does she requires a visit in person every month. I use to think it was inconvenient until I realized she was trying to actually document/follow her patients symptoms and problems to help in the future with any problems. Hope you feel better! Headaches and insomnia sounds like a toxic cocktail!

RE: Cafe Linville - Smalls - 03-05-2016

HI, I'm Smalls. I sure hope Noone was offended by my earlier post- I was just trying to be positive, not make waves as a new person.

I-S, I'm sorry about your headache. Yes, caffeine has done wonders for me as well, along with my prescribed carisophrodol. I hope it passes quickly.
Nice to meet you, and thanks for the delicious coffee!

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 03-05-2016

Happy Saturday, everyone. I'm sorry, this is all I could muster. My Oprah cat entertainment had some backstageissues. I guess they didn't want to pay the 50% taxes associated with their cars, and in protest threw up orange all over my white rug. Should be quite a project. 
Insomnia, feel better soon.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-06-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 9f4142e3e9a6c0f3789b1fcf7766c8c1.jpg]

Well by golly I got here this AM... Coffee's just about done... Brb..

Ahhhh... Man that's gooood! Hey where's Linville been? Man I hope he's doing ok... And Fire? Now I saw where some "bratty girls were giving her DD a bit of a bad time, that can be a real pain to say the least!! I do hope all that crap straightens out..

There's been a few MIA's here as of late, but you know how life throws us curves for time to time...

I'm gettin a jump today, startin out early just so I can get back quicker Smile

Remember to love one another today and smile... It could always be worse...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 03-06-2016

Good morning, everybody. IceWizard, how on earth did you beat me here this morning? Smile

I love the kitty picture.

[Image: 243256-Beautiful-Happy-Sunday-Flowers.jpg]