IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - djdsk8 - 03-08-2016

Happy Tuesday,

Hope someone left the coffee on for me, I haven't felt this great in weeks! Going for two walks this morning, lol!

Fire , Ice, Linville, willie, IS, Revolution, Jc_Aloha, and anyone I missed, hope you all have a wonderful day too!

RE: Cafe Linville - Jc_Aloha - 03-08-2016

DJ,
I love your enthusiasm. Mine is somewhat nonexistent. Time for another cup of hula girl. I'm pretty snobby with my Kona coffee. Have a wonderful daySmile

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 03-08-2016

Happy Tuesday everyone.

I like the Tuesday evening feeling- working a Monday to Friday job I always feel like once a Tuesday is done and dusted its kind of like, well, Im allowed to look foward to the weekend now. Smile

Last couple of nights I've tossed and turned for a few hours but still managed about 4-5 hours (at a guess)
Best part is, I dont care that it happened and im not worried if it happens again tonight.
Thats one of the fastest routes out of insomnia...stopping worrying about sleep.
Easier said than done though, esp if you get 1 hour or worse...

Anyway, have a great day everyone.

I_S

RE: Cafe Linville - JimboS - 03-08-2016

I feel the same way I_S.. When I can't sleep, toss and turn I just try stop worrying about not getting enough sleep.
That never works. Losing sleep sucks. Something we deal with,

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 03-09-2016

Hello and Good Morning Everyone

Thanks to all who have mentioned me, A very fine Good Day Wish To You.

It is only 46 degrees and going to 79 degrees today...Spring is in the air I hear the birds outside my window just now.

[Image: 70s.jpg]

Here ya go then go chase dreams

[Image: tumblr_nx3fs9jOE11ralhjko1_1280.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nv3ymkVhyL1s3eyypo1_1280.jpg]

===
===

willie33 hope health of DG is going well, Fire hope all appointments went well. 

GM All

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 03-09-2016

Good morning, FirePlaces, IceWizard, Revolution, Jc Aloha, djdsk8, Jc Aloha, I_S, JimboS, Harley, Linville, Popster, Zander, Charon, Roses, Cricket, Rose5555, Flippity, Rumor, Smalls, Mack30, Spanky, and all my friends here at IOP. If I left your name out, I'm sorry, brain fog rules this morning. Have a nice day!

[Image: good-morning91.gif]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-09-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 243873-Happy-Wednesday-Good-Morning.jpg]

I see our Harley made it in today (ok last night but that counts) and Linville... That's a great start... Ok coffee's ready... Brb

Ahhhh... Man that's great... Now I've noticed a few new names passin through the Cafe as of late... Great! Always room for more... Hey we've added more seats Wink ...

Ok... I'm just in and out... So much to do and no time to do it... Oh yeah btw...

I QUIT THOSE COFFIN NAILS! FOR GOOD!

Sorry bout yellin, but at least I can now...

(Now back to your regulary scheduled broadcast...)

Remember to love one another today and smile.... While we still can...

Ice

Hi Willie.... Gettin harder to beat ya here in the AM... And it looks like a "Garfield" type of day... Smile

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Zander - 03-09-2016

(03-09-2016, 02:57 AM)Harley Wrote: Today I played the soundtrack from Rocky Horror and at the top of the hour we all took a short dance break.  Lol, so many dyslexic guys who can't tell left from right.  They need a female.

Oop'so sorry guys, but I can see Zander and Pops being in that crowd.

Give me a female and I can be in any crowd you can name Harley.  ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

On another note, good morning, FirePlaces, IceWizard, Revolution, Jc Aloha, djdsk8, Jc Aloha, I_S, JimboS, Harley, Linville, Popster, Charon, Roses, Cricket, Rose5555, Flippity, Rumor, Smalls, Mack30, Spanky, and all my friends here at IOP. If I left your name out.  

Yes, I copied that from Willie. I'm too lazy to type all those names and Willie does it so well, but I am sincere. :-P

Have a most wonderful day everyone.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-09-2016

Brother... You know you're tops in my book!

Have a great day... Smile

Ice

(03-09-2016, 11:55 AM)Zander Wrote:
(03-09-2016, 02:57 AM)Harley Wrote: Today I played the soundtrack from Rocky Horror and at the top of the hour we all took a short dance break.  Lol, so many dyslexic guys who can't tell left from right.  They need a female.

Oop'so sorry guys, but I can see Zander and Pops being in that crowd.

Give me a female and I can be in any crowd you can name Harley.  ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶

On another note, good morning, FirePlaces, IceWizard, Revolution, Jc Aloha, djdsk8, Jc Aloha, I_S, JimboS, Harley, Linville, Popster, Charon, Roses, Cricket, Rose5555, Flippity, Rumor, Smalls, Mack30, Spanky, and all my friends here at IOP. If I left your name out.  

Yes, I copied that from Willie. I'm too lazy to type all those names and Willie does it so well, but I am sincere. :-P

Have a most wonderful day everyone.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 03-09-2016

Morning, all. Many a poster is here today. Awesome. Have glorious days.