IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - JimboS - 03-12-2016

Hello everyone. Nice wishes Willie. Rev.. taking it easy this weekend. Thanks Charon and hello.

RE: Cafe Linville - Spanky - 03-12-2016

(03-11-2016, 08:53 PM)Revolution Wrote: Happy weekend, everyone. Anyone doing anything good?

I like that pic Rev.  You are funny.  I've been drinking instant coffee, but your pic has encouraged me to get back to a small stove percolator.  I don't  have room in my scrunched RV kitchen counter for a coffee machine.  Store close to me has the small, old time stove type where you watch the color of the coffee perc up to the glass top lid piece so you can see what color you want.  My last one gave out from being over campfires, etc.  So, with your encouragement, and clarification that it counts as water, I'll get one tomorrow and get back to real coffee. I think that will make a better weekend for me. 

thanks, Spank

RE: Cafe Linville - djdsk8 - 03-12-2016

Happy Saturday!

Good morning all.

Revolution Ha! Coffee counts as water, I love it! thanks

JimboS I will be taking it easy this weekend as well.

Spanky INSTANT coffee?  Well in an RV kitchen so I guess that's acceptable, (jk, all coffee is great)  I'll put on an extra pot just for you this morning.  Special Irish Blend

Fire good luck to DD today. Does being a stay at home mom make the weekends more busy than the week? Serious question as I don't know. I wish you luck in your ventures as well!

I'm just going to head over to the nature center with the dogs and take a three mile walk if I can make it. I hope you all have fun in what ever you put your energy into.

“What are you doing Saturday or Sunday? I’m free this weekend. But come Monday I go back to being a slave.”
― Jarod Kintz, This Book Has No Title

“I have to be alone very often. I'd be quite happy if I spent from Saturday night until Monday morning alone in my apartment. That's how I refuel."
(Audrey Hepburn: Many-Sided Charmer, LIFE Magazine, December 7, 1953)”
― Audrey Hepburn

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 03-12-2016

[Image: 243196-Happy-Saturday-Good-Morning-My-Dear-Friends.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 03-12-2016

Have glorious days all.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 03-13-2016

[Image: 244605-Have-A-Blessed-Sunday.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 03-13-2016

Happy Sunday everyone.

Man this weekend has flown by!
It feels like Friday was yesterday...
Its Monday in under 12 hours Sad

Anyway hope everyone has a great day!

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 03-13-2016

it went so quickly. I agree.

Hope u all had ur clocks spring forward.

Have a glorious day.

RE: Cafe Linville - forme - 03-13-2016

My weekend has flown by. It is very helpful for me to read all of your friendly positive replies in this forum! For me his week will be yet another gauntlet of tests and speculations based thereof. I will be happy to find the end of this regardless of the circumstances.
You folks are quite possibly my only source of positive energy other than my own, which remains strong and unfettered no matter the circumstances. I feel blessed to have found such wonderful gathering of loving and caring people.
I love you all and wish you all a fantastic day! With coffee cup in hand I offer my Salute!

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-14-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 243508-Smile...it-s-Monday.jpg]

Monday's here.... Wheeee! Coffee's done.... Brb...

Ahhhh... That gets better everytime...

Has anybody heard from our Cricket? It's awefully bad down there... Water's a$$ deep to a tall Indian! I do hope she's ok.. I have lots of family/friends down there and they've told me horror stories about the flooding... It's terrible!

Anywho... I thought I'd pass through here and just say good morning... Gotta get movin...

Remember to love one another today and smile.... It'll make someone else do the same...

Ice