IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - Zander - 09-06-2015

Nope no ragging on you about long posts, Iceman. I'm over that now. I will rag on you for something else.

A lighter, Buddy? You must have a big ole breakfast blunt, cause I know you don't smoke cigarettes. You have more sense than that I know. Besides, someone so long-winded couldn't possibly smoke cigarettes..... Okay, so I lied about not ragging you for long posts. Sorry, I couldn't resist.. =( I will report myself later. :-P

Have a most wonderful day All!!!!

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-07-2015

Good Morning everybody.

I am back from my trip and making some coffee so I will be back in a little bit to talk.

Okay…… Tongue  

Just so you realize why I am going to go gt coffee before I talk to much. 

…...here is why,

[Image: tumblr_nua8nmGLsT1s30ko5o1_250.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 09-07-2015

Good Morning IOP....
Slept in this morning! Ahh what a change!

Linville glad you had a good trip and visit... That's always a pleasure to see the folks, yet seems so good to be back at home ... I'm hearing Charon's comp(windows 10) took a dump on her the other day and it just hadn't been the same arond here ...

Zander made some wild assed post 'bout being stuck when he turned on a "one way dead-end street" (wonder if he ever got his car out) ..

Anywho ... Hope everybody's having a great weekend ...
L8r

Hi Ice, I saw that talk of Zander being on that one way street and laughed he is a riot……

So yes I was on the road for 2 days and I think I will splurge and make another cup of coffee. It is a great morning isnt it.
Sunny and blue skies and warm temps. I can hear the cicadia's singing their song announcing the end of summer.

Oh no, Charon computer is on the blink….darn.
Upgrading on top of older programs always has that potetial doesnt it.
I hope she can do a fresh install…..but the problem with that is having to re-build all the normal stuff you use day to day…..ugh

Good Luck, Charon …..Linville says shouting out to YOU.

IceWizard I slept in too and now Im thinking of going for that 3rd cup…..grins.

I hope everyone is going to enjoy the last day of summer… .isnt that what they call Labor Day.?

But I will leave this to have fun with…..But I will be backl alter so everybody who is reading this Even new members write a 

note and chime in on the Good Morning fun… Idea    Tongue   Smile   Wink   Big Grin

[Image: tumblr_nua8vlcN4J1s30ko5o1_500.jpg]

(09-07-2015, 02:22 PM)Kittycat Wrote: Good morning. Hope you will be enjoying Labor day today. My family is coming over and I'll be cooking up some fried chicken for chicken parmesan with penne, Italian bread and a nice big Italian salad. Other than that, I will be watching the wind blow in my backyard, so to speak, with a glass of wine or two.

Catch you all later, and if any of you are in the Jersey area, come on over for dinner. I'll have a plate waiting for you.  Heart

I will be there too……  Big Grin

You have made me very hungry right this moment Kittycat…..ha ha Sounds good.

Hope all goes just like you plan….oh I also would not mind joining you to watch the wind blow, but I want to watch the grass grow…….do you think that would be ok, oh of course you would have to share your wine too or I could bring something for thirstiness …. Tongue

Anyway all kidding aside have a good day, all y'all 

Hi Fire, yes my visit was a success and they are doing ok, so the worst thing is that going through one city on the interstate someone almost hit me and it was very un-nerving to me ….as i am sure you can relate to.

Hi Harley.

Hey there Zander glad you are out of the dead end place.

Oh yeah, Audrey that was a good story….

Lets all have a car washing party and then meet up at Kitty's place, Linville says grinning!  Tongue

Oh P.S. ….if you can read my post with words in the caption , then you do not need glasses, ha ha

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 09-07-2015

My goodness Miss Kitty, that sounds more like an Italian feast! ...

All I'd need to bring sounds like is Crown Royal ...

Ahhhh and that's what I like about Louisanna style ... All those spices! AaaaaaEeeeee! Throw in a few japlenos and you got something right there ...

Sorry got a little side tracked ... Itallian will be fantastic as well .... I'm still bringin the CR ... Wink

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-08-2015

(09-07-2015, 07:28 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Thanks Kitty,
I could definitely use a judgement free zone today.

Hi Audrey Hepburn, I osted a song for you in the music thread.

I hope you will like it, as I am not sure if it is the same as your screen name …..but a beautiful piece never the less…..  Smile

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 09-08-2015

Good Morning IOP...

Tuesday ... Ugh ... After a long weekend Tuesday kinda sux ... Oh well what you gonna do! I know ... If I can find my damn lighter ... Brb
Yeah man... Now it's looking a little better!

Miss Kitty ... I was wondering what happened to the hair on my chest, now I know ... Crown Royal ... Who would have thunk it!

Fire ... The "girls" are in the drying stage as of this weekend .. Everybody was "freaking out" about them ... My buddy from town kept calling,"The planes are flying PATTERNS... Better yank 'em NOW!" Then my brother-N-law kept pulling the dang pots into the woods and then I'd have to drag 'em back up the hill into the sun! Geeezzzee Louise ... They were all soooo paranoid!! I give up ... So Lucy stinks so good and Ethyl well she did the best she could, she needed a few more weeks, I just couldn't put up with all the drama! And Agnes ... Well I left her alone for the moment and hope the bobble-heads around here calm down a bit!!
Linville, my friend, hope your gonna have a great day ... I know traveling can wear on ya, with all the "intelligent" folks behind the wheel these days ... Just getting across town can be a challenge!

Anywho, I hope today is the day our beautiful Charon gets back online ... She is so dearly missed.. But our most high Queen has stepped in to see us through ...

Hope everyone has a great day today and remember ... A day without sunshine ... Usually means it's night ...

L8r
Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Zander - 09-08-2015

Good Morning Everyone!

Well the news with my car just keeps getting worse. I finally retrieved my car off the one-way, dead-end street. However, yesterday I parked my car in a tow-away zone... when I came back the entire area was missing....... I called the police to report the area missing, but for some reason they don't believe me. Guess I will have to go out today and try to find it myself.

Have a great day All!

p.s.  Kitty, I'll be happy to visit soon. I may have to rent a car, but I'll be there! =)

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-08-2015

Good Morning Everyone, friends and readers.

IceWizard my friend , thank you for the well wishes. I am hoping to get this day under my belt and then get a good nights sleep…..ugh

Seems like you have had plenty advice on how the end should be for the girls, hope things go quietly for them at the end. For your sake.

Miss Kitty how did the big meal go. I see your new thread and eventually I will be there to add ideas and likes….

FirePlaces, another day huh. After traveling Sunday I did not get much done on, on Monday never could ...had a friend stop by and show be the house he is looking at the beach to buy.
It felt like home movies…ha ha looking at houses on the big screen TV and him saying yeah we looked at 6 and the first one was the one ….so I am thinking then these can be now turned off.
I had it connected to my TV straight from the camera….now days it is so easy to do.

h well he came just as I was leaving to run an errand and that was all it took to shoot my day, oh well I was teetering anyway, ha ha.  Tongue

Audrey Hepburn how are you feeling this morning?

Harley I hope you are doing fine.

Zander, morning!   Smile

So I got to bed late and got up early and I am going for my second cup right now.

Well I've spilled the beans so I have to go….

Have a good day everyone.

[Image: tumblr_nsu8emCNB01r1d04qo2_1280.jpg]