IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 03-25-2016

Good Morning IOP, Happy Good Friday..

A lot of people get this day off work.

So here is a big cup of caffeine for those that want it and as always Ice has the hot water ready for other drinks like Tea etc.

I hope everyone has a good day.

==

[Image: tumblr_o4kp3qQARQ1sx5fcno1_500.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_nv8avit9r21r2oa4so1_500.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Zander - 03-25-2016

Good Morning All!

TGIF! Yes it's Friday, party time! I may have to swallow my pride and give my former gf a call. I swear lately if it wasn't for pick-pockets I'd have no sex life at all. (RD)

Anyhow... Everyone have a good Good Friday.... Sorry about about the redundancy...How about.. Everyone have a merry Good Friday? A a great Good Friday? .. That last one will work.

Have a great one!

Zander that post brought a smile to my face ....in a good way, thanks my friend, I needed that.

==

So you made it back Fire from the far reaching snow resort to the one at home it sounds, 14 inches of heavy wet snow , I would be glad you have no electrical interruptions.

Yes I have today paid holiday.
I get 10 total for each year with this new job. The one I just left recently had, 1 or 2 more I forget.

==

Ice I am real glad you have had success. Good for you my friend. 

Hi Revolution, hi willie , good afternoon by this time in the east.

Roses5555 , 

& Audrey such a simple thing we take for granted, sleep. Glad you got some of it.

Gosh don't mean to overlook anyone so , oh Hi to Charon

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 03-25-2016

Heart Have a GOOD FRIDAY, everyone. Heart

Nice to see you all here. I'm going for a dip in the pool at the gym before the toddlers take over, and I see some logs floating around, if you know what I'm talking about.  

Hello to all!

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 03-25-2016

to paraphrase that famous line from "The Treasure of the Sierra Madre":

Logs, Logs? We don't need no stinkin logs"

Well hi guys, and Rev's post made me think of a friend that used the exact thinking to get the pool for his self at the beach one time.
....now I took it as him telling me the truth but he may have been pulling a funny..... but he said that he put a baby ruth candy bar in the pool and soon everyone was out and he had a great time with plenty of room to swim around....ha ha

(03-25-2016, 05:46 PM)Audrey Hepburn Wrote: Linville wasn't that a scene from the movie "Caddyshack"?

Popster, how ya doing today?

Ahhh, I think you are right, Audrey.... been had again or maybe he tried it. For grins and giggles  Tongue

You have a good memory.   Big Grin

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-25-2016

Now you know why I'd "cut" my front pockets out, so when they reached in..... Well let's just say Arnold wasn't the first commando Smile Wink

Ice

(03-25-2016, 03:35 PM)Zander Wrote: I swear lately if it wasn't for pick-pockets I'd have no sex life at all. (RD)

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 03-25-2016

Ok, now we've digressed into two different types of logs, here. Perhaps coffee tomorrow is a better idea.

RE: Cafe Linville - Kid A - 03-26-2016

Did not get a chance to say good morning to everyone these past few days. It's been a week. Oy. But I hope everyone had a great Friday. I know I'm super happy that the weekend is finally here even though I have a ton of chores to do. At least I'm not going to be typing away in a cubicle! Have a great evening all!