IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-27-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: Easter-Sunday-652x407.jpg]

Great morning everyone...

Christ Is ALIVE!

I'm runnin late today, so I'll have to come back and straighten up the place here... Coffee's makin and the water on the stove is almost ready as well....

Ok... I'm off the see what the "eggheads" did to the movie house last night.... Wish me luck, I'm goin in....

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 03-27-2016

Good Luck Ice !

Also a Very Nice Easter Morning Greeting to see first thing, the sunrise is Glorious this morning , nice to see it.

Ok...

Good Morning IOP.

How bout some coffee?                      [Image: tumblr_o3hmhhGr1s1s30ko5o1_400.gif]

====

Ok then.........hope that looks good to you. It does to me. 

I got to sleep early and up early enough to see the sunrise, and it looked real good.

It is 53 now and going up to 78 mostly sunny, how is that for a week end, Greeeeat.

Ice it was very nice of you to post quickly before you left, I hope you have a good day my friend.

[Image: tumblr_o34nj53VNe1s30ko5o1_400.jpg]  ( Or the hot beverage of your choice.) 

Have a great day everyone  Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 03-27-2016

Happy Easter, all!! (He is Risen, as we Christians might say.)

RE: Cafe Linville - Kid A - 03-27-2016

Good morning and happy Easter for those of you who celebrate! It's a beautiful, sunny day in my neck of the woods. Looking forward to enjoying sunshine. Feeling grateful Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 03-27-2016

Good morning, everyone! Okay I know it's afternoon but cut me some slack. Smile

[Image: 248361-Good-Morning-Happy-Easter-Celebra...ection.jpg]

Happy Easter, willie!! We grant you some slack as your present.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 03-27-2016

Hello Charon! Glad to see you this afternoon and thanks for that present.

Big Grin

We finished the Bible movie show. Woo hoo!! It's Easter!!

have a glorious rest of day, willie. Enjoy.

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 03-28-2016

Good Evening, and a happy Easter to all! I truly enjoyed my day with the family. Thank you, Ice, Charon, and Willie for the holiday wishes. 

I am now counting the time to my 730 am coffee.
I hope everybody had a great day off, relaxing. Hope those of you hurting in any way are feeling better. See you tomorrow!

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-28-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 248382-Happy-Monday-Before-You-Start-You...-Jesus.jpg]

Coffee's bout done and there's plenty-0-hot water... The weekend went by fairly quickly for me (for some unknown reason) and either not as many folks went to see the movies this week or someone at the movie house actually did their job... I have a hard time believing the latter occured... Hey... That's my cue for the coffee... Brb...

Ahhhh.... Yup.. Still great!

Excuse me while I give Lucy a stern "talkin" to... Yousa!! Well I guess she told me... That's enough of that young lady... Wink

Well the "center" is about to start kickin again... Thursday I think they said... They have gotten a hold of soooo much "stuff" to sell at auction, it's incredible! Two big barns.. Full ... Two multi-car garages... Full ... The back room of the center itself.. Ridiculously Full!! I don't knowif it gonna be multi-auctions or one all weekend one... I say several.. But who would know with this bunch...

Okie Dokie.. Rev.. Willie.. Harley ... Fire... And who could forget about Linville ... Love to see y'all post... And to the rest of the "Hee Haw" clan... Y'all have a great day today!!

Remember to love one another today and smile... Show dem pearlies if you got em!

Ice