IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 03-29-2016

And, yes, I_S.  It has been crazy busy here the last couple days. Many a new post.  argh!!

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-29-2016

Ms Hepburn and Fire... I always enjoy the great vibes y'all emit... Just makes my day Smile

Fire ... Been seein all that snow and gailforce winds in your "neck of the woods"... I do hope it hasn't effected/affected or infected you in any capicaty... Stay warm...

Ms Hepburn... I know what you mean this winter hasn't been near as bad as the past 2... Geeze Louise! Was it last year it seemed to stay below 0 and the winds never stopped blowin!? Hey 0 degrees is bad enough without a 30 mph wind as well!!

I think I have my boss talked into headin to AZ at the end-0-summer... HURRAY!!! So I guess you'd say I can't wait till summer's over? That don't even sound right...

Y'all have a great day ladies...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 03-29-2016

Good morning everyone! Have a nice day! Smile

[Image: fart-control-funny-signs.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 03-29-2016

Hysterical!

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 03-30-2016

Good morning to all who sail in the good ship Cafe Linville. The combo of major building works in my main room and kitchen, plus the kids at home for Easter holidays has left me very strapped for time, so I haven't been here so much these past few days, but I am often thinking about you all.
A big thanks to everyone for holding me, emotionally, in my time of great need. Fire and Audrey are just two of the recent ones who have sent kind words of support my way. Thank you so much, it means a great deal to me. It's been so hard, trying to kick this addiction, and I am two steps forward, one step back; trying my hardest to keep it like that and not get any more steps back, but it is a daily struggle as anyone who has given up anything (step forward, Ice!) knows.
Have good days, free of pain and anxiety.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 03-30-2016

Good Morning IOP.

===============

Hi Audrey, GM, yes I have still  been riding the longer sleep wave.
Average this week, per my fitbit, is 7hrs 7 mins. 
Last week was only 6 hrs 34 mins.  the week before was 5 hrs 56 mins , the one before that was 5hr 17 mins so it has been steadily getting better....so it is better, thanks for asking, Audrey

Ice and everyone have a great spring day.

==== Smile 

[Image: tumblr_n2ztpwtewO1t2po5ao1_500.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-30-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: 248631-Its-Wednesday-Thank-You-Lord-For-Another-Day.jpg]

Man did I ever sleep late this AM! Felt great I might add... Coffee's ready so I'm going for a cup... Brb..

Ahhhh .. That's dang good Joe!

Harley.. So good to hear you had a great trip and a safe one as well... It always does me good to see my folks as I'm sure it does for you...

Roses5555... My dear, you're gonna make it! You have already been through fire, I know you can do this... We'll all be here for you ... You are a fighter, you've already shown this to yourself as well as the folks here... Never give up... Never give in...

Willie... That road sign was a rib buster!! I'd have to laugh everytime I passed ... That sign Smile...

To everybody... Y'all don't even realize the impact you have on folks, not only the ones that post here, but some that just pass our little forum and gleen some wonderful knowledge... Thanks ...

Remember to love one another today and smile,... It can make a difference...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Smalls - 03-31-2016

HI Everyone. CAN'T sleep. Audrey, I hope your meeting went well. I am sure that is one tough morning to wake up to. Definitely a two cup of coffee kind of day. 

Linville, hi. That fit bit thing is awesome to track your sleep. I have a Galaxy S2, which I can use in the pool to take my heartbeat during exercise. Nice to see you getting sleep. 

So many of you here to talk to-I've been lurking more than writing, so I thought it would be a good idea to contribute before I get the boot for not posting more. It's just not my style, but I'd like to try harder and make a few friends. 

Hope you all have a good morning in a couple of hours.  Drink your coffee, tea, or what
ever works to get you going. 

A special shout out to Roses5555. I think this bunch cares about you no matter what. Good for you for trying so hard.

Have a loving day, everyone.

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 03-31-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: funny-thursday-sayings.jpg]

5:30... Man ... Can't believe I've been sleepin so much.... But I am startin my second.. Pot-0-Coffee Smile ... Had a couple of thingz to do this AM before gettin to the Cafe, but I'm here now...

Hi there Smalls .. Always good to see new folks here at ye ole cafe...

Today the Center starts crankin again... First the auction, then the mowin starts... Yeah! You know though it's sad,.. There's a "waiting list" you have to get on before we can go and cut your grass... Well since we are the only ones that do this service, the wait time can be awhile.... So the woman that does the schedule for the yards, was going over it last week to cut the one out that "no longer needed their's cut" and after filling the empty spots, she said, "I had no idea our wat time was so long. You know there was 4 people died before we could work them in!" Geeze, that is quite the wait! But in our defense, you have to be a certain age or in a situation that makes it to extreme for you to do it anymore... Still it's saddening to hear such stuff... We will(if we're lucky) get to that point in our lives, I just hope I get a spot close to the top!!

Well... That's my "rant" for today Smile ..

Remember to love one another today and smile.... There's always something to smile about now isn't it?

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 03-31-2016

Good Morning IOPLIST.

Backslid on the sleep last night, ugh only 5 hr 20 min....had troubles

Thx for the thoughts everyone. Smalls, Audrey...

Audrey I hope your meeting exceeded your expectations , as they say, but in this case I hope you got better out of it than you had hoped for. Darn budget cuts.

I hope everyone has a pain and stress free day.

oh Ice you got me on that TGIF pic, ha.......it is TGIT