IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 04-02-2016

[Image: 167062-Good-Morning-Saturday.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Back2Good - 04-02-2016

Good morning IOPList!

Today is the first day of the rest of your weekend!

RE: Cafe Linville - Back2Good - 04-02-2016

Just noticed that four more eggs in the incubator that's currently on schedule hatched this morning - We have three incubators, the next batch should start hatching in a week, and the last batch in three weeks.  The current batch is the best we've produced yet, so far 22 of the 48 eggs it holds have hatched.

Our rooster's DNA must be super strong, every one of the new chicks is black, with white tail feathers and white wing tips, just like their Daddy - And he has 18 hens out there of five different breeds and all different colors to mate with.

Of course, to top it off, we have three hens sitting on 6-10 eggs apiece out in the chicken house, no telling when they will hatch, but sitting hen's eggs hatch much more reliably than incubated ones.  I'm going to be buried in baby chicks for the next couple of months, and I'm looking forward to it!

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 04-02-2016

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Saturday

I hope you all have a nice relaxing day & that your pain & anxiety are under control today.

Fireplaces thank you for the shout out. I missed you too.

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 04-03-2016

I just wrote out a long post, and somehow lost it all.
So, I'll make it quick tonight. Glad to see everyone here!

Love
Rev

RE: Cafe Linville - Back2Good - 04-03-2016

Argh, how annoying Revolution - I did the same thing this morning, wrote a good morning post, posted it, then spent 15 minutes editing it with shout outs to all of my friends, old and new (including you, of course) - But didn't realize I was editing my original good morning post, and the editing time-out expired while I was writing the edit.  Once bitten twice shy...I won't let that mistake happen again.

Always good to see you in the threads.

Best,

- b2g

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 04-03-2016

Happy Sunday everyone!
Flying thru again, gotta shower and 'check-out' of this B&B.....
My late Gpa's house was too cold and, well just disgusting (mouse droppings on the beds for example) to stay in so last 2 nights have been spent in hotel & B&B.
Pffffff.

RE: Cafe Linville - Back2Good - 04-03-2016

Happy Sunday All!

I am a bit grumpy this morning, not having slept well for the past two nights, but the coffee pot is brewing, so I should be bearable in an hour or two.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-03-2016

Good Morning IOP, on this Sunday, 3'rd day of April , 2016

Woke up t 30 degrees temps after that wildly different day yesterday. It was very windy, sustained 15-25 with gusts up to 45.
Clouds moved in and out with rain and rainbows ....the strange day looked like a storm was coming all the time then would blow by. 

The wind was catching all the flowering trees and anything else coming out like the pollen and it you had to go out it felt like dirt was blown into you eyes , all of this was an arctic cold front that is going to keep April colder than normal for a couple weeks with 2 more freezes in the next week.

I think this one last night was to windy still for a hard freeze that kills because we need a still night for that, you know.

Anyway....Just talk with you a little..

I hope everyone has a pain and stress free day as possible.

[Image: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.allgraphics123.com%2...91.gif&f=1]

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 04-03-2016

Good Sunday Morning Everybody!

Well, I cannot believe that we got about 2 inches of snow this morning with another 5 inches coming in tonight.

Ugh! Just when things were greening up outside.

This is more snow than we had all winter.

I hope you all stay warm today & that your day is enjoyable.

Best wishes to all.