IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-09-2016

Good Morning IOP.

Hope everybody is at least doing at least tolerable this morning. I got a good nights sleep, raising my average to 6:44 minutes for the week. Ha ha.
Joking aside I need a little more than that but I constantly work on it.

Weather, what is happening ....snowing and cold and it is April 9, 2016. Big flakes and the birds are running up and down the street saying this isn't supposed to be happening....the robins look like they are soon to be laying their eggs so I am sure ther is panic in the chatter, grins....

29 degrees and hard freeze watch out for tonight.....mid twenties.....then well look at tomorrow, 61 and sunny. 

okay ok I will let it go....now.

So here is my thought for today.....and one of the many reasons I drink coffee, grins....

[Image: tumblr_o1b4nxB63W1t1n3xxo1_1280.jpg]

All joking aside Good Morning,  well everyone.

I hope all is able to have a pain and stress free day as possible.

Best....

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-09-2016

I wake up by 4:30 now. I don't always talk in here. LOL.

Morning, fire.

RE: Cafe Linville - Kid A - 04-10-2016

I know it's not morning, but just wanted to say hello. I haven't been able to check in here lately due to an unforeseen emergency surgery. On the mend now, but might be a long road. Keeping spirits up though! Hope all is well with everyone else!

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 04-10-2016

Good Morning Everyone! I hope you all had a good nights sleep. And that your pain & anxiety are under control this morning.

It's a beautiful sunny morning here in upstate New York. I hope to finish the clean up in my perennial flower garden this afternoon. I see that the hyacinths are up & will soon bloom in shades of pink, purple & lavender. When they do bloom, their perfume fills my whole yard.

I do all the outside work at my dad's house too & he has big plans for his vegetable gardens. I will soon be putting in the potatoes, onions, peas & different kinds of lettuce.

I notice that as I get older, I have to be real careful to not overdo since my back & hands cause me pain. It is so frustrating when my mind is willing but my body rebels against doing too much.

I hope you all have a nice relaxing Sunday.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-10-2016

Good Morning IOP.

Hi Roses. Oh yes that familiar saying the mind is willing but the body is not, guess we all go thru that at times...You be careful and don't overdo it.

The flowers & gardens do sound good .  

I hope that everybody has a pain and stress free day as possible.

So, here is some inspiration, on this day. Smiles to All.  Smile

[Image: tumblr_o4lhcpPTRl1sojkzpo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-10-2016

whoops forgot to leave this......

[Image: tumblr_o49egeNIra1r1d04qo1_1280.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 04-10-2016

Good morning, friends!

[Image: 249505-Good-Morning-Have-A-Blessed-Peaceful-Sunday.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 04-10-2016

happy Sunday to all........remember to take a moment to be grateful.

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 04-10-2016

Needed that cinnabun thing you dropped off, Linville. 
Sorry about your get together Harley...but now you'll have something yummy to eat another time. 
Hiya Popster, nice to see you. 
Tonight my DVR is doing double-time with all my favorite TV shows. Anyone watch Billions on showtime? Good stuff. 
Hope everyone here has a great Sunday evening. Hopefully, everyone working behind the scenes here gets a Sunday evening break too. 
See you Monday morning, if I don't do my usual hemming and hawing until the very last second before I need to get out of bed. 
Roses, I just love when you describe your flowers and garden. I do hope you are gentle with yourself. You are also a flower that needs to be cared for. 

Love to all,

Rev

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 04-11-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: funny-cute-cats-monday-box-of-kittens-pics.jpg]

Already 5:00 ... Man don't seem to get up early enough anymore... Coffee's ready so help youselves...

As usual, I'll be in and out ... Shout out to all our regulars (and some not so regular) ...

Remember to love one anoter today and smile... It'll make you feel better..

Ice