IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 04-11-2016

A brandy man are you Popster, im more a whiskey, or bourbon man (Jack Daniels is my fave)

Right ok, coffee tea coffee tea (dont want the cafe members to smell the alcohol) Wink

RE: Cafe Linville - Popster - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 06:07 PM)Insomnia_Sucks Wrote: A brandy man are you Popster, im more a whiskey, or bourbon man (Jack Daniels is my fave)

Right ok, coffee tea coffee tea (dont want the cafe members to smell the alcohol) Wink

i_S......I switch between single malts and brandies.......I am a lightweight, only a few bottles a year.

Now, as for coffee.....that's a different matter.....no switching....except maybe between espresso, lattes and caps.....always a double shot.......don't worry about the cafe members...they are all hiding something Rolleyes

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 04-11-2016

Wink Wink Wink

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-12-2016

This belongs here......for me in the morning. 

Good night.
[Image: tumblr_nzywwbt7Qz1sr0501o1_500.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 04-12-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: coffee-fixes-everything.jpg]

Coffee's done and I'm on my 3rd cup.... Better make some more... Sheesh yesterday it rained like the ole cow peein on a flat rock... Splattered everywhere! But today is supposed to be better... Hopefully this is gonna be the last summer I stay up here in the snow country and head back south... Yea! But ya never know what kinda "stuff" gonna happen tween now and then...

Been a few "knotheads" passin through our site here, so keep y'all's eyes peeled for stupidity....

Ok ... Gotta burn off... I'll be passin through again real soon...

Remember to love one another today and smile.... We are the difference!!

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-12-2016

Good Morning, IOP!! (I shall watch for knotheads. Morning, Ice!)

4TS, says, Good Morning IOP.

Here ya go .... some outdoor cowboy coffee for ya. Enjoy.

[Image: tumblr_nynzd85wjv1tk4439o1_1280.jpg]

Hope everyone has a pain and stress free day as possible.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-12-2016

4 Trees Standing!! Morning!!  (Today is equal Pay day, but also:  Walk on the wild side day!!  Can u handle it?)

Oooh, Just messing with u!!

(04-12-2016, 10:09 AM)Charon Wrote: 4 Trees Standing!! Morning!!  (Today is equal Pay day, but also:  Walk on the wild side day!!  Can u handle it?)

Oooh, Just messing with u!!

Hi and a BIG Good Morning to YOU, Charon.....can I handle it....I NEED IT. Grins.

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 04-12-2016

Morning all. Charon, you gave me a good old smile there, thanks. I am handling the world's laziest builder right now (never seen so many cups of tea consumed while taking a break - and he has hot competition!) so I can handle anything right now. After all, it's only my kitchen that has been completely ripped out - no rush to get it back in, is there? Smile
IS, you have the perfect solution of going to a hotel. I did consider something similar, but with two teenagers, two dogs and a trio of cats, it all seemed a bit too much to organise, so here I am sitting in a building site posting this. IS, I AM that client, I am afraid - loud music in my room would send me running to the front desk really fast, it is my absolute bete noir when it comes to staying in hotels. I've even been known to complain that New Years' Eve parties are too loud - yes, really, I am afraid I am not joking! I have such a problem with music when it is invasive. Currently hiding in my loft in my house as the lazy builder has music on at concert-venue levels on the ground floor....oh dear!
Ice, I love the word "knotheads" (don't love what it means, of course, but it is a great word). This is another one I am going to steal from you and use rampantly in my life now. Where possible, I will of course add "tm Ice Wizard" to acknowledge the theft.
A big hello to all at the great Cafe Linville today, have good days all and do walk on the wild side if you can locate it!