IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-09-2015

(09-09-2015, 12:25 PM)FirePlaces Wrote: Good Morning Gang,

Chemistry, huh Kittycat?  I never could remember all the chemical codes.  So glad I am done with school. Although I always did enjoy my English classes.  

Sunrises are beautiful.  

if someone is chatting with Char on the phone, do tell her how much we miss her and that we hope she gets back online soon.  

Today is late day.  Yea for late day!

Linville ,  cool you can nap at lunch.  I am a good napper myself.  Some folks can't wake up after a nap, but not me.  I think its all about how long one naps.

Welcome tommygun!  I enjoy camping myself although I don't go often enough.  Well done on being able to light a fire with no matches.  Truly impressive!  Hope your cut is not too bad!

Off to read a bit.

Have a great day everyone!

Smiles,

Fire

Good morning again Fire.....regarding the napping ..I read an article that it was called power nap.

The key was not to go much more than 15-20 mins then it helps the body but if you go more then the body becomes sluggish ...

Oh throw me in for giving Charon a big hello and miss her, if anyone talks to her. Please.

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 09-10-2015

Good Morning IOP....
Hope everybody is starting out good today ... Got coffee in my cup and throwing it down my neck even as I type ... Hang on a sec...

Had to hunt down that elusive lighter! Brb ...

Gee Wizz ... Lucy taste mighty good!! I wished I could have left her alone a few more weeks, but everybody around here was about to lose their minds!! Paranoia was runnin amok ... It was starting to take a toll on MY nerves! ...

I'm understanding that our beloved may be back here maybe as soon as this weekend! YEA!! I can hardly wait ...

Anywho all my friends here ... I do hope y'all have a wonderful day today ...

Gotta go and take care of the garden (Agnes is still growin) ... Nobody knows about this one ... Maybe she can finish up before anybody "strokes" out over her!!

I'll see y'all on the threads ... Have a beautiful day today!

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-10-2015

Good Morning Friends and Readers.

Yesterday evening we finally got some much needed rain. This morning some trash out to the curb I felt it sprinkling so maybe more of wet gold will come down on us today.

IceWizard ,GM I see I just missed you. Things are normal starting out as you as in the routine. Lucy dried out that quick, huh.

I cant stop yawning , let me get some more of this Sumatran as Ice said down my neck, ha.

Hi Harley, I sure hope the roofers get done for your sake. If they are on the trim work then it won't be much longer….I can remember years ago when I got a new apt. and I started shift work , well I did not realize that there was a street behind the apt. buildings and houses were being built, with the grading of the lots and the nailing and all the noise comes with it…..geez I had trouble sleeping at first off midnight shift.

I got some device producing white noise…and ran it …did ok enough for me to sleep and after a few months they were on up the street…….which made me happy.

Ice I hope I understood you right that Charon might be back soon. Hope so!!! 
I know I am not the only one to have missed her. 

Hi, and good morning,  Audrey Hepburn, I am sorry you are not sleeping ….I haven't been getting nearly enough but I am getting about 5 hours I guess 

Zander,  I hope you have a wonderful day .

FirePlaces, how is DD doing in the sporting arena Was her cold beat back before it got hold, it seems like a lot of people I talk to around are saying they have got this or that kind of sickness and blame school starting back …..ha Guess it is true.

Oh I can;t go without saying good morning to Kittycat ...so I hope your day goes very well. Maybe I should leave some coffee for you Kitty because it seems you are going to join FP in the driveing our dear ones to school. Unless I have forgotten new school  can ride the bus for FP

Anyway let me leave some coffee…for you …...I hope your day is pain and anxiety free.  Smile

P.S. I am sure I have forgotten some mentions but I can promise I will try and do better….I can only do so much at this time of day, …….

==

[Image: tumblr_nu7x8wVNeC1sojkzpo1_500.jpg]

====

[Image: tumblr_nuav83It6z1sojkzpo1_1280.jpg]

RE: "Good Morning" - willie33 - 09-10-2015

Good morning everyone. Boy, do I need some coffee after seeing that ! Hope everyone has a great day.

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-10-2015

Hello and Good Morning willie33.....go ahead and grab one of those coffees it is part of the magic that happens on this thread.....

Grins and smiles to you.....

Hope your day goes fine too.

Linville.... Fire ... Most of Lucy is still drying... This was just a lower limb that the budz were small indeed ... Wrapped them in newspaper and set them on the window sill... The heat combined with dry newspaper dried them quite quickly ... The bigger ones are gonna take a bit longer ...

RE: "Good Morning" - Charon - 09-10-2015

good afternoon, all. will have to catch up on reading the last few pages thoroughly as soon as i can.

have glorious days, all.

CHARON!!! .... I am so glad to see you post!! You have been greatly missed by everybody .... Especially me ...

RE: "Good Morning" - IceWizard - 09-11-2015

Good Morning IOP...

Well this morning is quite special ... CHARON has made it back to us! What a way to begin a wonderful day! ... Ahhh the coffe is hot and my bong is full ... Let me take care of that right now ... Brb ..

Ok .. Now that's always a great start to any day ... I mean I acutally found my lighter right off the bat, may be an indication how the day may go ...

So friends, have a beautiful, pain free day and may all your problems be small if any ...

And 3 cheers for our beautiful voice of the forum ... Charon!!
Hip-Hip-Hurray! .... Hip-Hip-Hurray! ... Hip-Hip-hurray!

I for one am elated you're back with us ... I have missed you terribly ...

Well I'm off to do whatever it is I actually do ...

L8r
Ice

RE: "Good Morning" - Linville - 09-11-2015

Good Morning Everyone.

First I too am glad Charon is back, like IceWizard says.
….. Good To See You Again My Friend.
Good Morning Charon…..You Charon have been missed a lot.  (gosh did I just mention your name 3 times , ha ha)

I am still running on a shortage of proper rest, but I go on. Harley, I do hope the roofers will be finished up with your building so that is is one less aggravation to deal with. But today is Friday. Today is Friday, that sounds real nice. Harley I work better off lists also. This preparation selling and downsizing is all about the relocation as I remember, right?

I was told yesterday evening that one of my best friends in the high school time and just after had died. Gosh he and I hitched hiked to the beach after graduating that  summer, what a trip that was. I contacted him several years ago and talked briefly, asking him to call me if he ever came through but I never got the call.

He and I were real tight at one time. He lives in the Monroe, North Carolina area. I am still shocked and have not seen anything with my own eyes just heard it through the grape vine……so
I am going to play a song for him in the music thread later…..

Oh, I have firmed up good news regarding my job. As some of you know my dept. being bought out my another company. 

I have an offer that is a good one to work for them. I am going to take it. I will be able to make a smooth transition it seems.

Until the paperwork is inked though you know it is only words that can be changed but I have a back up offer in the wings if that happens so I am basically in good shape. Either way. I say while taking a deep long breath….and exhaling slowly, as it has been so stressful and it isn't over. 

The papwork of benefits choices etc. is hard to figure out which is best option….ugh, and not much time to request the written info…

But by middle of November it will be over and I will be glad….
The big thing I also have to make sure I meet the criteria to receive the severance money. Which is not any small amount to disregard. But I think I am ok there too.
Oh one more thing, then I will be quiet about it. My new boss looks to me to be a good one.

So, today the sun will shine…..although I am going to have to navigate dense fog on the drive to work.
It will be cooler…..with what they say is October air rushing in over the week end and by Monday morning be in the 40's

Everyone, I hope you have a pain and anxiety free day.

Zander, Kittycat, Audrey Hepburn, Cricket, who am I forgetting hmmmm, and you thought I was forgetting you didnt you FirePlaces, ha ha no no J/K you my friend. I could never forget you even if I did. and If you understand that this time of the day you have had enough coffee already, ha ha

Really I do hope all reading this has a good day and why dont you take a few minutes and talk a bit about something …
Good Morning

[Image: Good-Morning-message-and-image.jpg]