IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-12-2016

Well Linville and Rose5 are onboard.  Everyone:  Heed Ice.  Take a walk on the wild side!!  Watch for linville, and rose5 and me!!

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-12-2016

ooooohhhh. poor Miss Hepburn. Hang in there. A calm, cool Tuesday to u!!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-12-2016

Hi Audrey
Thanks for talking about the dancing with the stars
I remember Doug Flutie
He was one heck of a college football quarterback

He has a child with some sort of handicap if I am not mistaken and does a lot of fund raisers for the society
I admire him a lot for that
He also seems like a great guy

I watched it the other evening by chance when the deaf guy danced

A friend at work would always come in talking about the dancers

There have been a few ex football players that have been pretty good

Hmmm so Flutie is not.... He could dance away from tacklers pretty good

Now you have made me want to watch him so I will try and find it this evening

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 04-12-2016

Good afternoon everyone.

Well the music in the gym wasnt an issue, turns out it doesnt come on until 6am but I never heard it anyway.
However I kept waking up to blow my blocked nose, cough a lot and itch my eyes every hour.
I wasnt sure what it was until I spoke to the works 'handyman' he says its the aircon.
So tonight going to leave the aircon on (warm) and window wide open.
Hopefully I get a restfull sleep this time.
If I dont im definately moving rooms!

Good Luck with your builder issue Rose5

Have a great day everyone

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 04-12-2016

Ok windows open, aircon is on warm and im going for a 10K run, might stop at 9K tho because football is on at 8.
Either way ill hopefully get 7 solid hours sleep. Might even drink 6 units and put on a bet for 5-4 PSG.
Ok, here goes...3...2...1

^see what I did there^ Wink

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-13-2016

Good Morning IOP.

This is for me but I will share , grins. I got an RX for my coffee now oh so funny, but I do need it. Just got a 5 pound bag of Sumatran yesterday

[Image: tumblr_o52k82U05R1u5dcd1o1_500.jpg]

Drink one mug by mouth and Repeat until aware and alert. Ha

Okay. Sounds good to me.  Tongue 

I hope everyone has a pain & stress free day as possible, cheers.  Smile 

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 04-13-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: funny-wednesday-clipart-1.jpg]

Wow... Am I startin off late Smile Linville I think I need an Rx for my mornin Joe as well... That's great... And Harley!! ... You're here mighty early today as well ... Smile But it's always good to see you passin through anytime...

As I said.. I'm slow as molasses in winter this AM... So I'm cuttin this short...

I do, however, just have to comment on I_S's posts... They crack me up... I feel like I'm right there the way you describe things... And that's a good thing.... Most folks don't have that ability...

Ok... Gotta burn... I mean... Gotta go Wink

Remember to love one another today and smile.... Drives folks crazy wonderin "What's up with them?!"

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 04-13-2016

Good morning, friends! Smile

[Image: 227213-Funny-Good-Morning-Minions-Quote.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 04-13-2016

Good Morning Everyone!

Happy Wednesday!

I hope you all have a good day without pain & anxiety.

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 04-13-2016

(04-13-2016, 10:42 AM)IceWizard Wrote: Good Morning IOP....

[Image: funny-wednesday-clipart-1.jpg]

Wow... Am I startin off late Smile Linville I think I need an Rx for my mornin Joe as well... That's great... And Harley!! ... You're here mighty early today as well ... Smile But it's always good to see you passin through anytime...

As I said.. I'm slow as molasses in winter this AM... So I'm cuttin this short...

I do, however, just have to comment on I_S's posts... They crack me up... I feel like I'm right there the way you describe things... And that's a good thing.... Most folks don't have that ability...

Ok... Gotta burn... I mean... Gotta go Wink

Remember to love one another today and smile.... Drives folks crazy wonderin "What's up with them?!"

Ice

Thanks Ice! Smile

I do like to be quite descriptive and i'm glad my posts crack you up. 
Most of the time i'm in a good mood ('most' being the operative word haha) so I like to try and make people laugh as well.

So to continue in my descriptive fashion...

The window open/ air con on/ 9K run...didn't help. 
I still woke up at 2am feeling like death.
Realistically the 9K run did help me fall asleep faster and the window open did make the room less musty, but there must be a fu**ing dead horse stuck somewhere in the hotels pipes because I woke up feeling like i'd been in a fight, again!
It took me about 2 hours of blowing gunge out my nose and coughing up mucus (sorry, too descriptive) before I finally fell back asleep.

So...i'm giving the room ONE LAST CHANCE! - I know, i'm a mug, I should just ask for a new room, but moving all the stuff just seems like a mission.

Anyway I went back home earlier and got my portable, oscillating heater. So the plan is:

Aircon- OFF!!!!!!!!!!
Window - OPEN (FULLY)
Heater - ON (FULL BLAST)

If I get a wake up with a normal persons ability to breathe I know it's the air con, if I don't then it's something in the room? Also, If I don't get a good sleep tonight i'm definitely changing rooms tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone!