IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 04-15-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: Funny-Happy-Friday-picture-with-saying.jpg]

Linville as always you've knock it out of the park with your statement about your Cafe' here!! It's a great spot for everyone to "bunch up" and chat anytime of day... Not just morning as one knows it, cause we all don't live down the street, it may be mornin where you are at mid-night here!! Having said that... My coffee's done... Brb..

Ahhhh... Always good... Now believe it or not, I'm fixin to "talk" to "Bruce Willis" ... Brb...

Fruity! Kinda citrus flavor...

Dang...5 AM ... Where's the day gone... As always I'll be passin thru from time to time as I can... Y'all have a great day...

Like my G-Pop used to say,"Boy... Everyday above ground is a good day." (maybe he wasn't thinkin about the coal miners)

Ice

Edit::

Willie.... I do hope all goes well for you my dear... You're a sweetheart and good things need to come your way...

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Rose5555 - 04-15-2016

(04-14-2016, 03:34 PM)IceWizard Wrote: Wow... Some "epic" posts here today...

Fire ... I don't know how in the world you can remember all you do! When I look in the mirror, I have to wonder,"Who's THAT old guy!"

Anyway... My SO finally got approval for her test, they wanted 2 but good ole Molina said one was good enough.. Now she's tried to quit those cigs and again, Molina wouldn't approve Chantix, they said Zyban was good enough.. That sent her into orbit... I hid the rest of them for my own saftey... I think she's gonna try the old "nicotine gum trick"...

Yesterday she went for her MRI and today the doc called... Told her she had an enlarged "Aortic Root" at 4.2 or 4.3 ... Well you know me... I worry bout stuff, so I look it up... Says something along the lines of an "aneurysm" ... Great...

Now she's still puffin away... She takes BP meds and some kinda stuff to slow her "hummingbird" heart rate down a bit... I'm not liken this one little bit...

They want yet another test ... Let's see how long Molina waits this time... Maybe they think if they wait long enough, she won't need the dang thing!

Sorry to rant... I just found all this out 'bout an hour ago and I'm not really happy atm...

Like my G-paw always said,"Things will get better... Or they won't.."

Ice

I am really sorry to hear about this, Ice. It's so worrying when the people we love are threatened by health issues, particularly when they don't take the sort of care of themselves that we would like them to do. That's a tough situation to be in, for you both. Frustration added into it for you on top of fear, anxiety, worry....I hope things improve for you both and that this health scare doesn't develop into anything even more worrisome.  Big virtual hugs coming your way.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-15-2016

Good Morning, IOP!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-15-2016

Good Morning IOP.

At least where I am and for the schedule I work. Which BTW I did do a stint of rotating shift work once. Got tired of the perpetual jet lag even though I did not fight it. Still felt it .

My heart goes out for so many sharing their situations and health related. It does help to get to know us.....a good thing.

I think SAP is the German program which is very powerful stands for this, Fire.
This is correct isnt it Harley?

At least it is what I know of what SAP is,having worked with it and it is very powerful and I only used a couple modules for data input at the time....people get great promotions that master it. It can save time and money and track work completed etc....

SAP=
SAP stands for Systems Applications and Products in Data Processing. It is divided into modules that include Financial Accounting (FI), Controlling (CO), Production Planning (PP), Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), etc.

Anyway , I hope everyone has a pain and stress freed as possible.

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 04-15-2016

Good morning, friends! Smile

[Image: 247365-Its-Friday-Morning-Happy-Hour.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Back2Good - 04-15-2016

Good morning IOP!

Thanks to all of you for your well-wishes, I honestly and truly appreciate them.

Yesterday was a madhouse at work, and today is shaping up to be another one - Thank God, only 6 weeks left before I transfer to my new job at Corporate HQ (well, the job is located at Corporate HQ, but they are in California, and I'm in the US Southeast, so I'll be working from home every day, with no travel whatsoever).  Project management for HR mergers & acquisitions is going to be much less stressful than managing hardware, infrastructure, networking, and software provisioning on ridiculous schedules for 4 customers at once...June 1st is like a bright beacon ahead for me.

I'll leave yesterday's events with the baby chicks in Fireplaces's new thread, as that's where it belongs.

Happy Friday my friends!

- b2g

RE: Cafe Linville - Roses - 04-15-2016

Good Morning Everyone!

It's a beautiful sunny day here & I will be working outside in my perennial flower garden today.

Yesterday, I got all my dad's pine trees planted then I finished the clean up in my flower garden. So I overdid & I am stiff & sore today.

But so many of you have it harder than me so I cannot complain.

I am hoping that those of you under the weather today feel better.

Hang in there everybody & try & enjoy your Friday.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-15-2016

Enjoy your gardening, Roses.  Make sure you wear your sunscreen!!

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-15-2016

Smile   willie loved the Friday morning happy hour..... and I will take a round of the coffee, thanks. Cheers!   Wink

RE: Cafe Linville - Back2Good - 04-15-2016

Annnnd...It's Miller Time!

Am only allowed two 12oz bottles of beer 2-3 times a week, but oh, am I going to savor them tonight.  Hobgoblin Ale, one of my all time favorites.

A peaceful and happy Friday evening to you all!

Best,

- b2g