IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-17-2016

Good Morning IOP.

Hi Revolution, Hi Roses & Ice...Hope you have a good day. GM, IS , willie , Charon , Audrey 

Who have I missed.

Myself I have to go into work this morning regular time, but I hope I can get away by noon.

Havent heard or seen the crack of dawn yet much less the sunrise this morning....so it is early but I want to give you breakfast.

[Image: tumblr_o0ockmMuX01t0k6q7o1_500.jpg]

Hope everyone has a day that is pain & stress free as possible.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-17-2016

Good Morning, IOP!!

RE: Cafe Linville - IceCreamMan - 04-17-2016

Good Morning Miss Charon! Linville that sure does look like a great plate of food. Almost makes me want to take a trip to the local breakfast diner.

Morning, IcecreamMan!!

RE: Cafe Linville - IceCreamMan - 04-17-2016

Good Morning Miss Charon :-) I hope you are having a great morning.

RE: Cafe Linville - Back2Good - 04-17-2016

Good morning IOP!

Very busy day scheduled..per the weather report we are due for a Sunny 75 degree  day, so when SO awakens, we'll head out to the Parisian cafe style patio set we've set up under our biggest magnolia out back, let the chickens, dogs, and cats run loose in the back yard, drink Mimosas, and have a nice souffle made with eggs from our own brood.  The wireless network extends far enough for us to bring our tablets along so that we can catch up on the news and see if there's anything worth dong in town today - If not I'll be content to move to the back deck, hop into my outdoor recliner, and start digging around the Texas State Archives online collection to do some more research for a personal project I've been working on this year - If it goes well, this will be my third publication from the University of Texas Press, only one more to go after this one to complete the four-volume series I started in 2002.

Have a Mimosa (or a Bloody Mary if you prefer), settle in, and enjoy your Sunday in the manner you prefer, don't even think about the grind beginning once more tomorrow.

Best,

- b2g

Wonderful post and enthusiasm harley.  Just awesome.  Go and conquer fun today!!

woooah.  strange weather.  its fairly warm here, fire.

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-17-2016

Hey Hey Harley sometimes I wake up feeling like that too, just natural feels so good, doesn't it.
Oddly I feel good as I do with such little sleep last night.....

I should be out of work early (panel and cubical work, sound familiar Harley), and then mow grass but I enjoy the work and getting things outside done it will look so good freshly mown and trimmed.......then Beck's time.
Going to be great weather, 80 degrees with blue skies low humidity.....

Wow Fire did you say five FEET of snow
Golly Molly guess that big ole snow blower will get yet another work out

RE: Cafe Linville - AJ1963 - 04-17-2016

Audrey Hepburn Wrote:
"There's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark out, and we're wearing.sunglasses.
Hit it.

I just love the movie and take advantage of anytime I can quote the Blues Brothers.

That has got to be one of the classic lines in all of cinema. John Belushi=, Dan Aykroyd, They don't make movies like that anymore...