IOPList.Org
Ye ole Cafe - Printable Version

+- IOPList.Org (https://www.ioplist.org)
+-- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (https://www.ioplist.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Ye ole Cafe (/showthread.php?tid=631)

RE: Cafe Linville - Dancing Wolf - 04-21-2016

Good morning to everyone!

I love coffee but it doesn't like my stomach anymore these days. 
Drank too much black coffee working all those night shifts and 12-16 hr shifts when younger, I guess.
I try it again periodically, hoping.  Even tried using creme with it, but always gives me stomach problems now.
Resigned to just enjoying the smell. 
I love the smell of coffee.  So I buy coffee-scented candles    

Sometimes I even just inhale the steam from fresh coffee.

I hope I don't look like a cat flehming when I do that, but I probably do   ROTFL

Linville, do you have any hot tea with honey for us poor people who can't drink coffee? Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 04-21-2016

There's always plenty-0-hot water for the tea drinkers....

Ice

RE: Cafe Linville - Kid A - 04-21-2016

Good Morning IOP! I ran out of coffee yesterday and forgot to get more last night. The horror!!! :-p

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-21-2016

(04-21-2016, 11:53 AM)Dancing Wolf Wrote: Good morning to everyone!

I love coffee but it doesn't like my stomach anymore these days. 
Drank too much black coffee working all those night shifts and 12-16 hr shifts when younger, I guess.
I try it again periodically, hoping.  Even tried using creme with it, but always gives me stomach problems now.
Resigned to just enjoying the smell. 
I love the smell of coffee.  So I buy coffee-scented candles    

Sometimes I even just inhale the steam from fresh coffee.

I hope I don't look like a cat flehming when I do that, but I probably do   ROTFL

Linville, do you have any hot tea with honey for us poor people who can't drink coffee?   Smile

(04-21-2016, 12:19 PM)IceWizard Wrote: There's always plenty-0-hot water for the tea drinkers....

Ice

Oh gosh yes Dancing Wolf ....just like IceWizard  says we always have some hot water on in the back for tea drinkers.

I can relate to you on the coffee at work too DW. On a midnight shift once I drank so much coffee my back side kidneys hurt from it.....ha 

And he strange thing is that tea bothers my stomach.
I used to drink it with a dash of cream or more likely on a summer day a big glass of ice tea.
I had one of those mr coffee ice tea makers and I liked it strong like my coffee strong ....like to taste the bean.

anyway for whatever reason my stomach aches if I drink tea .....
 Occasionally I try it though.

Have a good day......and remember there is always hot water and honey for you to stop by and chat .
Smile

RE: Cafe Linville - willie33 - 04-21-2016

[Image: stock-photo-happy-thursday-word-two-cups...479296.jpg]

RE: Cafe Linville - Linville - 04-21-2016

Hi willie ...love those colors...... Big Grin

I got mixed up early today and thought it was only Wednesday......lol

RE: Cafe Linville - Revolution - 04-21-2016

Me too, Willie. "I'm lovin it!" (Sung in my best Ron McDon voice)

;-) Hope you are having a wonderful day.

RE: Cafe Linville - Charon - 04-21-2016

Nice to see you again, Djdsk.

(Its been a tad bit crazy, so don't mind me if I missed you.)

Have a glorious nite!!

RE: Cafe Linville - iNsom - 04-22-2016

Good morning cafe folks!
Friday at last!
I have a birthday party tonight with a crowd (mostly) younger than me - my fiancée's age (late 20's)
Although only 30 myself, and although I know I'll enjoy it, I'll miss not waking up fresh on Sat morning.
I love the feeling of a fresh Sat morning, it's usually the best sleep I get all week.
Oh well.

Have a fab Fri y'all

RE: Cafe Linville - IceWizard - 04-22-2016

Good Morning IOP....

[Image: Funny-Animal-Friday-Quotes-03.jpg]

Last day-0-the-week... Now those pesky "auctions" are startin... Coffee's bout done, Tea water is hot already... Ok... I hear the pot singin it's last few notes... Brb..

Ahhhh... Man das good... Rain finally showed up last night again... More than likely won't cut much grass... Ok...

Now let me have a quick word with "Mr Snipes" ... Brb...

Ok... Maybe I shouldn't have done that... Sheesh... It's almost 5 so ai better get started... I can see this might take a minute Wink ...

Remember to love one another today and smile... Why not... It's cheap enough...

Ice